fourteen.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

"Is that your final decision, Mitsuya?" Mikey asked looking into him.

Mitsuya nodded putting a hand over Hakkai's shoulder.

"Y/n is right. You can't just let him leave." he chuckled smiling at you.

You happily returned the smile eyeing Mikey.

"Alright." the blonde sighed for the third time today. "Everyone's dissmissed." he said.

Everyone began to walk away. Baji smiling at you. The two of you decided to hang our after this.

"Other than y/n. She stays." he added.

You turned to Mikey. Baji was just about to pull you by your wrist, but was stopped as well.

"But Mikey, we had plans..." he mumbled.

"I need to talk to her." the blonde explained getting down from the top where he was sitting.

Baji stood there for a moment, but then started walking away.

"I'll wait for you outside." he said.

"No need Baji." Mikey started. "You guys will hang out some other day." the blonde and black haired were glaring at each other like dogs who are fighing for the bone.

You were the bone.

"Uh.." you awkwardly walked behind Mikey to where Draken was sitting.

When he saw you sitting next to him he just gave you a small smile sighing. Not saying a word, Baji left the room.

"So." turning around Mikey started the talk. His face suddenly changed to his normal one. "I wanna hang out." he finished taking a Dorayaki that was tossed by him on the floor earlier.

"You seriously gonna eat that?" Draken asked a bit disgused.

"It's in a plastic wrap." the blonde said defending himself.

"You know that Keisuke could've hung out with us right." he didn't say anything. "Since we already had plans for today."

"..."

"Alright, just say it." Draken groaned.

"Huh?"

"He's jealous of Baji." the taller blonde added getting up from the ground.

"I'm not jealous!" Mikey groaned back.

"Yeah, yeah. It's not like you told me that yesterday."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" he huffed turning his head.

Flashback from yesterday's evening: