seven.

"Hello, sir! Thank you for having us!"

Is this.. where I live?! Wait.

...
...
...

I looked around still not believing the sight. My glance caught someone rather interesting.

y/n..!

"Y/n thank god." I ran towards her. "Thank god you're here!"

She stared into me looking very surprised by me acting this way. She also looked quite different from her actual self I talked to earlier...

In the past she wore trendy teenage clothes such as jeans, skirts, shorts and other stuff girls wear. Now she wore black dress and had pair of hells.

Never thought that y/n would wear something so...fancy? Her dress reminded me of Toman's uniforms quite a lot actually.

Could this actually be...Toman?!

"The hell are you talking about?" she asked. I smiled. "We got a meeting so let's go." she started walking grabbing me by wrist.

She walked me to the building and we entered the elevator. She pressed the number and smiled at me.

"What meeting..?" I asked confusedly.

Y/n stared at me for few moments before replying.

What in the world was happening here..?

"Huh? The admins meeting." she raised her eyebrow. "Seriously. Did you hit your head or something? Tokyo Manji Gang's Top Admin. Takemichy Hanagaki." she smirked.

Huh?

I opened my mouth to say something, but stayed silent..

Few moment later..

"You two are finally here." older man said.

Y/n and me walked over to big table with men around it. All of them had food around themselves. They gave off familiar vibe.

There were two more free chairs. Y/n walked over to one of them and sat whispering me to stay behind her.

"Eh, it's his fault for being late." y/n sighed sitting down on a chair. I stood next to her seeing that others are doing so as well.

I started eyeing people in room trying to figure out if I know someone.

"Where's my god damn rice?" I looked over a man two seats away from me.

That guy looks awfully familiar. Also that voice..Like I already heard it somewhere.

Pah-chin?!

My eyes wided seeing him. I smiled a bit. Even after everything that he'd done to me (punched me quite lots of times) I still missed him in the past.

If I was more careful maybe he wouldn't even end up in jail.