forty - six.

be ready for quite shorter chapters🥹
just to say that im too lazy to re-read the manga for the 5th time just to check how the story actually goes so it will maybe not follow the manga exactly as it is written

be ready for quite shorter chapters🥹just to say that im too lazy to re-read the manga for the 5th time just to check how the story actually goes so it will maybe not follow the manga exactly as it is written

"Give me new info, Koko."

...

"A fight between Brahman and Rokuhara Tandai will soon happen.."

At the moment, one of the main heads of Kantou chilled in the hotel room that Kokonoi bought himself. The hotel was now Kantou's Hideout Building.

You layed on the couch, scrolling down on Instagram while Mikey and Kokonoi discussed how they will win over Brahman and Rokuhara Tandai.

Not caring enough for anything that will happen, you just quietly tried to listen to their plans. This went on for an hour already.. The only thing that mattered to you was getting your brothers back.

Since they went to prison for staying by Izana's side 2 years ago, South, the Head of Rokuhara Tandai, blackmailed them into joining his side... at least that's what you heard.

He said that they'll meet you in hell if they don't join him in the gang he will make.. in other words, he'll kill you.

"Do whatever you must to get Ran and Rin back. I don't care how many people will die." you suddenly joined getting attentions of both other boys in the room.

Both stayed silent for a bit. Mikey walked to the couch where you layed and put you in his arms. You sighed and nuzzled to his neck.

"We'll get them back, baby. Don't you worry." he whispered still holding you close. Kokonoi gave you both a side eye and continued searching for more information about two enemy gangs.

He knew that Mikey was bad for you. He was even scared for you, but there was nothing he could do. The two of you were in relationship for about 3 years already and didn't show any signs of breaking apart (just wait till like next chapter😭)

Mikey and you were known as the power couple of Tokyo and even the whole Japan. Everyone knew the famous Sano Manjiro, brother of Sano Shinichiro and Kurokawa Izana, and little sister of Haitani's.

The blonde didn't really like your older brothers. Let's say he kinda dispised them. When they were with you, he felt like you care for them much more than you did for him.

You could only care for him. He's the only thing that should matter to you. But... you would be sad if something happened to your dear brothers.

Few days later...

You listened to the sound of motorbikes around you. Your hands were wrapped around Mikey's waist. Since Kokonoi found when a fight between Brahman and Rokuhara Tandai will happen, Kantou decided to join in and win over both gangs.

Suddenly, your eyes wided seeing something that you ran after for two years already.

Ran... Rin..!

The bike that Mikey and you were on stopped and eyes of two enemy gangs were located on you two. There were many people there, many close people.

Your eyes were still placed on figures of your brother's. Because you still felt emotions, not like Mikey who almost lost them all, tear appeared in your eyes.

Ran and Rindou stared back at you, their eyes wided as well. You got off Mikey's bike and ran towards them.

"My little baby sister.." Ran whispered watching as you ran to them. "She's not as little anymore, Ran.." Rindou added, smiling a bit.

You let of screams of joy and jumped into both of their arms. Their bodies crushed yours, but it's not like any of you cared about that at the moment. "I came for you.. Ranny.. Rinny.." you whispered.

Laughs were heard not so far away from you three. Your eyes shifted to the direction of them and you saw the leader of Rokuhara Tandai, South Terano.

"You came for them?" he laughed once again. "They don't need you, stupid girl. You are not getting them back-"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence he fell on the ground. Everyone's eyes wided. Mikey's glare was seen as clear as the sun.

"No one calls her stupid." he glared, continuing to fist South. "No. One." you only stared watching cuddled in arms of Ran and Rindou.

Your grip on them tighted which both of them noticed. Ran got closer to your ear, whispering in it. You listened and nodded your head.

"We'll get you out of here, love. Don't you worry." he said petting your head. "We'll get you out of this mess." he sighed adding.

His eyes got shut. He started placing soft kisses on your head. Both Ran and Rindou felt like they failed to protect you. Protect you from him.

No one actually knows what happened to Mikey through this two years. He just became... distant. Dark. Mean. You couldn't leave him of course. You loved him too much.

"He's... dead.." you heard Takemichi whisper. Your eyes wided, trying to locate Mikey. When you found him, you saw his emotionless face staring at South who was laying in the pool of blood.

Anyone who got near Mikey got pushed to the floor, alive if they're lucky. Both your brothers had their eyes wided as well, seeing their leader dead.

The blonde leader started walking towards you three. When he got close enough, Rindou stood in front of you, protectivly, while Ran hugged you tighter.

"Don't you dare come near her monster..!" the middle brother spoke, staring at emotionless looking blonde in front of him.

Mikey sighed, ready to attack him. Just as he was about to raise his hand to punch Rindou away, older boy was replaced with other person. You.

Manjiro's heart stopped beating. Ran's heart stopped beating. Rindou's did as well. Yours almost really did stop beating. You couched blood in front on Mikey, kneeling on the ground.

"No.. no.. no.. NO..!" Mikey yelled pulling you to himself, wrapping his hands around you. Sanzu and Kokonoi stood in front of you two, guaring you from Haitanis.

He ignored yells and screams from the two of Haitani's and whispered soft nothings in your ear. "I'm so sorry, my love. I'd never ever hurt you, baby." he spoke wiping blood away from your mouth.

You replied with a soft smile. "Do not hurt them 'Jiro. They're my everything." you said looking back at them. "Koko. Sanzu. Let them cross.."

Hearing your commands, both Kokonoi and Haru got away from you with a bit of hesitation. Ran quickly grabbed you from Mikey's arms.

You chuckled. "It's fine, Ranny. He didn't mean to." you spoke. Ran wided his eyes, not wanting to say anything. He couldn't. Oh, he couldn't.

Everyone else watched the scene happening in front of them, realizing that their life was about to change. Takemichi watched the last hope he had to change the world... You.