twenty - nine.

📍Yokohama, Tenjiku's Hideout

After being dragged by Izana to Yokohama, you needed to be in the Hideout with the rest of the guys so you wouldn't have any contact with Toman.

It felt like jail to you. You couldn't have your phone or anything.

You had to listen how Izana and other talked their plan out. Even Kisaki and Hanma were there.

Ran and Rindou were no where to be found, they were probably still beating some Toman members.

"Y/n." you heard Izana say.

You lifted your head from the ground to his face. Your eyes looked puffy from crying. Kakucho tried to comfort you, but couldn't.

Earlier you were crying in front of whole Tenjiku and didn't care at all.

They all see you as a little girl who only relies on her brothers anyways..

"We need to know Toman's plan." Izana said smiling.

You stared back at him.

"You're not going to get any information from me, Kurokawa." you answered.

Izana's smiled faded. He glared a bit and started walking over to you, but was stopped by Kakucho.

He whispered something in his ear making Izana walk away looking pissed off. Kakucho then smiled at you.

He was always the only person who you actually loved in Tenjiku. Since he was the only person your age you always hung out with him. Other than Izana..

"Can I get my phone back? Need to call Ran." you asked Kakucho.

"I can lend you mine for that." he replied.

He then walked to you and handed you his phone. He stared into your eyes like he's knowing what you're doing.

Looking at his phone screen you saw Mikey's phone number written on it. You looked at Kakucho confusedly.

"I saved it earlier today from your phone. Knew that you'd want to call him." he whispered in your ear only enough for you to hear.

That's why you loved him. He understood you. You smiled to him and took his phone.

Kakucho told Izana that he'd go with you to talk to Ran to make sure you don't call someone else.

When the two of you were sure that there's no Tenjiku members near, you called Mikey. The phone was ringing for a while.

"Y/N!" Mikey's voice was heard.

You chuckled.

"How'd you know it was me, dummy?" you asked smiling.

"Who else would call me other than you? Where are you?" the blonde asked sounding very worried.

You sighed.