|forty - five.|

6th June, 2008📍Tokyo

6th June, 2008
📍Tokyo

"Don't forget that. There's no other gang beside us in Tokyo."

"What a view.. look at our unbeatable Boss go.."

"Shut up Haruchiyo, no one wants to listen to your bullshit."

...

"So... you've survived, Takemichy..."

Kanto Manji Gang

Kanto Manji Gang

General ; Sano Manjiro (18)
Vice General ; Haitani Y/n (18)
Vice President ; Sanzu Haruchiyo
Captains ; Kakucho, Haitani Ran (21) (future chapters), Imaushi Wakasa (future chapters)
Vice Captains ; Haitani Rindou (20), Arashi Kenzo (future chapters)
Commanding Officers ; Madarame Shion, Mochizuki Kanji (future chapters)
Staf Officers ; Kokonoi Hajime
Gang members ; Hanma Shuji (19) (future chapters), others

General ; Sano Manjiro (18)Vice General ; Haitani Y/n (18)Vice President ; Sanzu HaruchiyoCaptains ; Kakucho, Haitani Ran (21) (future chapters), Imaushi Wakasa (future chapters)Vice Captains ; Haitani Rindou (20), Arashi Kenzo (future chapters)Co...

You stared at the pile of beat up bodies on the ground. Standing next to Kokonoi who had his one foot on the men's head.

Sighing, your steps slowly started going to Mikey who was in the center of this all. Only people standing at the moment were the one's that wore a white Manji uniform.

As you walked your own white jacket was blowned by the wind, now in the hands of Haruchiyo, who had a smirk on his face.

When you reached Mikey's side your hands wrapped around his neck from the back. He hummed putting his hand on your own.

Forcing a smile, you gave him a quick loving kiss on the back of the neck before talking.. " 'Jiro... you said we'll defeat Rokuhara Tandai so my bros can be with me.." silent whispers filled his ear.

The blonde stayed silent for a while before talking himself. He gave out a loud sigh before starting with his sentence. "We'll get them here, little love. Just a bit more.." he hummed turning to you.

His bigger hand pulled you to his neck and holding you in place. Other Captains of the gang walked closer to the two of you earning a slight glare from Mikey.

You were the only one who he still cherished, loved and cared for. After disbanding Toman you were the only one who stayed by his side... at least that's what he says. You and others tried explaining to him that there's no such a thing as his other friends leaving him, but he did not listen.

Many things happened in this two years since disbanding happened. Too many actually, too many bad ones... you missed the old times... but also couldn't wait for the future.

Tomorrow,
📍School's bathroom

! Smut warning ! 🔞
- vaginal sex
- dirty talk
- sex in a public place (school bathroom)

"Mmm 'Jiro~"

...

"You feel so good baby..!"

...

Moans and whimpers filled up the bathroom on the second floor. The only bathroom that no one ever dared to use since everyorn knew that that's where Mikey usually took you to take care of himself.

Your dear boyfriend and you switched schools in your last year, to his request, so both of you can be alone without any worries (friends) in your way.

Your mouth shut opened as you felt Mikey's hard cock throbbing inside your wet pussy. The blonde picked you up in his arms and you automatically wrapped your legs around his waist.

His thrusts got faster and harder as he now had better access to your insides. Your face got presses to his neck, leaving small kisses.

Small whimpers of pleasure left Mikey's mouth, letting you know that he's nearing his own orgasm. You felt even more excited hearing the whimpers and got close to your own high.

Few last fast thrusts got you to finish all over his cock. Both of you moaned pressing your foreheads together as you came. Both breathing heavily.

His grip on you never left. He brought your face closer to his and kissed you in the most passionate way he could. You kissed him back enjoying the feeling.

"You're so beautiful with that messed up face, baby. Love the feeling of my cum inside of you, hm..?" Mikey smirked asking you a question to which he wanted the answer.

"Love it so much, Mikey." you hummed at the feeling of his semen inside and the dirty talk. He always had right words to say, he could bring you to an orgasm just by talking dirty. He gave you a soft smile, placed another kiss on your forehead and finally put you down.

sorry for EXTRA long chapter😭been writing this for month and a half

been writing this for month and a half. im going throught so many damned blocks, art block, writing block😭