twenty.

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

"Keisuke, you fucker."

"Open up Baji!"

Mikey and you were screaming in front of Baji's apartmemt door. His mom wasn't at home at the moment so you went all out. She was probably at work or at the store.

"I know you're inside! You never have any business to do other than playing video games!" you screamed banging on his door.

No answer.

"Maybe he's seriously not home." Mikey mumbled banging as well right after you.

His neighbours are really gonna be happy. Even if they to complain I don't reccommend because Mikey's gonna have a nice talk with them.

"Nah he is. I'm sure." you sighed.

"My dudes, what the fuck..." the two of you turned to soft voice from behind you.

Your eyes wided as you saw your long forgotten best friend.

"Chifuyu?" Mikey asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh..? I live in this building?" he said looking at Mikey confusedly. "Seriously, don't you know anything about your gang members.." he sighed.

"Would you believe me when I would tell you that I don't even know half of their names.." Mikey replied feeling chills all over his body.

"Anyways, " Chifuyu started. "what are you guys doing banging on Baji san's door?" he asked.

Mikey and you eyed each other thinking if you should tell him.

"I-I left something important at his place and he's not opening.." you decided to lie.

You didn't want anyone else to know that you guys had a little fight since it wasn't so normal for Baji and you to fight.

"Well there's a spare key his mom always leaves for him when she's away." Chifuyu spoke walking over you two. "In case he forgets his."

"Really?" you said in surprised voice.

Mikey eyed you looking surprised as well.

"You knew about this?" you asked to which Mikey just shook his head no.

Then you heard Chifuyu chuckle.

"Alright drop the act." he suddenly said.

"Huh?" Mikey and you said at the same voice.

"I know you guys are in a fight." he started laughing.

Both of you stared at him.

"Why are you laughing tho?" Mikey asked glaring a bit.

Chifuyu stopped laughing.

"Because of the reason he's mad at you." he said taking a key from under the big flower pot in front of the door. "And the reason is... quite funny to me." he added chuckling.