twenty - two.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

"Playtime's over. Taiju." Mikey said glaring.

Everyone's eyes were on them again. You backed off a bit still staying close in case something happens again.

"Just give it up, Sano Manjiro." said another voice.

You looked over to where Kokonoi was standing and saw his blonde friend talking.

"Taiju's on a whole different level than you." he finished.

You glared at him and Kokonoi.

"Shut your crap, boy whos name I have no idea." you suddenly spoke. "There's a reason he's called The Invicible Mikey."

Everyone's eyes were now on you. Even RinRin was looking from Mitsuya's arms.

"I just hit him with one of my best punches." Taiju started suddenly walking over to you. "And I can do it again." he said.

"O-oh yeah..?" you mumbled watching as his figure is becomming bigger and bigger every second.

God damn he's large..

"Y/n!" Takemichi yelled.

You gulped raising your head up when he stood close to you.

"Your brother's can't save you this time-"

*boom*

Suddenly Taiju got another punch on face today. Takemichi's and Mitsuya's mouths dropped while Mikey was staring with his eyes wide opened, like Yuzuha and Hakkai.

Even you were surprised by your move.

Being a Haitani, you needed to know how to fight so you weren't so defenseless.

"You bitch!" Taiju swore looking furious.

He started aproaching you once again, but before he could he was on the floor.

"Mikey!" you yelled looking into person who put him to sleep.

Mikey watched you with a smile.

"Nice punch." he said making you blush a bit.

"Glad you aren't hurt." he added walking to you.

You stayed silent.

"You're hurt." you said wiping blood away from
his chin.

Smiling you pulled him into a hug.

"Don't scare me like that, you idiot!" you yelled.

Mikey smiled patting your head to let go.

"Woof woof!" you guys suddenly heard someone licking your leg.

"RinRin." you smiled hugging doggy.

"Alright then." Mikey started walking away followed by you. "Hope you'll clean this mess. Merry Christmas."