"I think he always missed you. He never quite bonded with any of us, as he did with you, of course," she said handling the kennel.

"Oh my God! Jeremiah! how are you, buddy? You're so big! Do you know who I am?" Zayn asked him through the kennel's door.

"Here's the rest of his stuff. I'm happy he's back with you. Really, Zayn," Karen said smiling.

"Thanks, Karen," Zayn said.

"Can I hug you goodbye?" Karen asked and Zayn nodded. After that, they carry on and entered the house.

"She's nice, she seems...nice," Harry whispered.

"She was always good to me..." Zayn said.

"Come on, let's get settled, and aren't you gonna introduce me to this little guy?" Harry asked smiling.

"Yes, Jeremiah this is Harry. My boyfriend, I'm sure you'll love him as much as I do," Zayn said taking him out of the kennel and hugging him. Jeremiah started to purr and close his eyes as Harry started to caress him too while he was in Zayn's arms.

"He loves me already," Harry said smiling. "Come on, let's order some take out baby," Harry said.

They ate some Chinese and sat in the living room put on the TV and lay down together to watch some old movie. Jeremiah was sleeping on his bed that Zayn put next to the fireplace.

"So... how do you feel about our place," Harry said.

"I couldn't be happier, babe. But I want to see the renovations that you did," Zayn said kissing him.

"And I just want to make you happier, baby. Alright, just give me one minute, I have a surprise for you," Harry said and ran upstairs and Zayn waited for him in the living room.

"Come up now!" Harry said from the second floor and Zayn did. Harry extended his hand out and smiled at him. "Here it is, open this door," he said.

Zayn opened a white double door slowly and see that the room was decorated with little lights, white roses, and candles.

"Baby... this is so beautiful," Zayn said.

"It's a welcome to our new house and... bedroom," Harry said hugging him from behind.

"This is why you insisted to come alone to check everything," Zayn said smiling.

"Yes, it was a surprise. This was your old room with a couple of changes, as you can see," Harry said kissing his shoulders and neck.

"I know, it's huge! Look at this bed, and the reading nook by the window," Zayn said.

"Yes, we can lay here and you can read to me, I know you like it," Harry explained.

"Wow, the bathroom it's huge too! I'm digging this hot tub, we can have long baths in here. Me and you, naked, all wet..." Zayn said kissing Harry who was standing at the entrance. They walked towards the big bed in front of the bathroom.

"You're so perfect, babe. Come here," Zayn grabbed his belt hoops and kissed him hard, caressing his back under his T-shirt, and then grabbing his ass.

"Love..." Harry said.

Zayn kissed Harry's neck on his sweet spot making him moan. "I want to make love to you in our very own bed and make you scream a... lot," He whispered in Harry's ear making him giggle and stir in his pants.

Zayn pushed Harry onto the bed and they took off their clothes quickly and soon they were naked.

"Touch me, Zee," Harry said kissing him hard and Zayn grabbed his half-hard cock and started to pump it between his fingers.

"Babe... I love how you get hard for me," Zayn said between kisses while Harry had his head. Their tongues slid together and savored themselves.

Zayn grabbed the lube he had prepared for that special night and started to touch him and prep him and Harry began to moan quietly.

"Babe, I want to hear you, there's no one here but us," Zayn said and Harry nodded.

"Yes... touch me..." Harry said.

"Like this?" Zayn said inserting one finger in Harry's puckering hole.

"Oh God," Harry said nodding.

"And this?" Zayn said inserting another finger.

"Yes... there. God, Zee," Harry moaned and Zayn began touching his prostate.

"Touch yourself, babe," Zayn said kissing Harry all over his neck, going down on his chest.

"Bloody hell, Zayn... baby. I want... I want you, you in me, fuck me now," Harry moaned grabbing the covet.

Zayn was more than ready to fill
Harry, aligned himself and started to get inside.

"Oh fuck, babe. You're so tight and warm," Zayn said out loud.

"Zee... baby," Harry moaned.

"Babe, you feel wonderful..." he said out loud.

"Shh... Zee," Harry said.

"Babe... we're... alone," Zayn whispered.

"Oh... yeah, yeah," Harry smiled.

"I love to be inside of you babe, I love you so much. So, so much," Zayn said bottoming in and out.

"I- I love it too, oh! There... keep fucking me there!" Harry said out loud.

"There?" Zayn said jabbing his G-spot.
"Bloody hell! There yes, I'm gonna..." Harry said panting.

"Come, baby... I want to see you come," Zayn said thrusting him faster.

"Zee... bloody hell, oh!" Harry said coming all over his hand and Zayn's chest and he followed.

"That was so darn good baby, you... did make me scream," Harry said panting and Zayn kissed him and fell next to him.

"Happy moving day, babe," Zayn said smiling widely.

After a while, Zayn got up and grabbed a towel to clean themselves, and put on his underwear.

"Come here," Harry said opening his arms to cuddle and he did.

All of a sudden they felt something that moved over the bed and their furry friend sat at the edge looking at them.

"Jer... hey buddy!" Zayn said.

"Is... he gonna be... here... with us?" Harry asked.

"Probably he was feeling lonely downstairs babe, he just got back home," Zayn said.

"Okay..." Harry said smiling at the cat.

"Are you hungry Jer? Want something to eat?" Zayn said and the cat meowed and move towards them laying between them.

"I reckon he wants some company," Harry said smiling.

"He does. Y'know? Finally, I've got the family that I was yearning for. A home," Zayn said smiling.

"You're my home, love, " Harry said and pulled him in.

"All yours, all mine. Ever since New York," Zayn said kissing him.

THE END.