XXV.

They stayed like that for a while, until Zayn stood up and picked his T-shirt from the floor and clean Harry up and then himself.

"It was... incredible, baby. That research of yours paid off, you were so good," Harry smiled widely.

"You think?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, you're a natural," Harry said grinning.

"I- I liked it too. I- I love you so so much Harry," Zayn said.

"I love you too, love," Harry said.

"Would you stay?" Zayn asked.

"If you want me to..." Harry said.

"Yes, I want to hold you all night and wake you up touching you or... blowing you," Zayn said touching Harry's flaccid cock.

"Who are you and what have you done with my sweet and innocent Zee?" Harry joked.

"I'm still him, just a little more... Dunno..." Zayn said smiling.

"Naughty? I can tell... and I like it so much y'know? How you touch me and how you talk dirty to me," Harry said kissing him lightly on the lips and biting his lower lip. "And let me tell you that that black heart tattoo looks very sexy on your hip," he continued.

"You think? Erm... it was a drunk moment. I- I was thinking of you and I did it, because the hickey that you gave me there was fading, " Zayn said looking down.

"Love, you have me know. I'm here to give you a lot more love bites," Harry said pecking him on the lips.

"You aren't leaving, are you? You're...my teddy bear and I can't sleep without you," Zayn said pouting and looking at Harry with doe eyes.

"Zee... you're irresistible when you look at me that way," Harry said pecking his lips again, he looked at him with fondness, he's such a kid sometimes, even when he was wearing that leather jacket and heavy boots.

"Does it still feel weird to you? To be here?" Zayn asked.

"No, I don't care anymore and you're here now," Harry said and Zayn nodded.

"I love having you here, y'know?" Zayn said doodling Harry's tattoos with his fingers. "I'd wish we can have our place. Can you imagine?" He continued.

"Would you like that?" Harry asked surprised.

"Ye-yes. Do you?" Zayn asked back.

"Of course, baby. If you get into college, you'll have to move out eventually. I mean..." Harry said.

"Yes, y'know? Louis and I were planning to get a place together, once I'd turn eighteen. I was planning to get Jeremiah back," He said smiling at the memory.

"Who's Jeremiah?" Harry asked intrigued.

"My cat. He was just a kitten when I had to leave him... with Liam and his family. He told me that he was still with his parents. I thought that they rid of him after all these years," Zayn said.

"Maybe we can go and get him," Harry suggested.

"I'd love to do that, but I- I don't know. Maybe we can go soon, but I don't know if I'm ready," Zayn said.

"Don't worry now. If you want to go, I can go with you of course," Harry said.

"Thanks, babe," Zayn said and kissed him.

"I just wanna make you happier, baby," Harry said smiling.

"You're making me immensely happy, Harry," he said smiling back at him.
*************