IX.

After a while they were just cuddling, Harry couldn't believe this beautiful guy was between his arms.

"Are you feeling better, love?" He asked.

"Ye-yes, erm... it's late. I think I must be going," Zayn said smiling at him and standing up.

"O-okay," Harry said confused.

"I- I liked spending time with you," Zayn said.

"Yes, I liked it too," Harry said.

"Erm... I..." Zayn said. He didn't want to leave but he didn't how to act after what happened earlier with Harry.

He was his friend and he didn't know why he kissed him and why Harry kissed him back. But he felt at home after that.

"Hey, it's okay. What ha-happened was surprising... but good. I liked it. Don't be... ashamed," Harry said trying to make this moment less awkward for both of them. Zayn nodded and smiled.

"Have... have you done this be-before with... a guy?" Zayn asked quietly.

"Erm... ye-yes. But never with someone special like you," Harry said sincerely.

"S-special?" Zayn repeated.

"Yes, so sweet and special like you, Zee," Harry said motioning to sit on the edge of the twin bed.

"Oh... I- I have never done this before. But... but I liked it, too. I like you, Harry," Zayn confessed. "Lou always told me to express what we like or what we don't like," He continued.

"And he was right. I like being your first kiss and making you feel better," Harry said smiling.

"I think I like that too. You'd been so nice to me since we met, since... we saw each other again," Zayn said looking down.

"Oh, love. You deserved to be treated like that, " Harry said looking at him in his sad but beautiful eyes. "Y'know? I love your eyes... I could get lost inside them," Harry whispered making Zayn blush.

"I -I like yours too," Zayn said quietly.

"I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight, y'know?" Harry said blushing.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"Because I'll be thinking about you silly," Harry said and peck him again.

"Oh..." Zayn giggled. He was so excited and content that he couldn't help it and approached Harry and kissed him again. He made him forget about his loss for a moment.

This time Harry gave him a long kiss and licked his lips again. At that Zayn gave him entrance to insert his tongue inside, and he could feel both of their tongues sliding against each other. So wet, so smooth.

"I like this..." Zayn whispered.

"Me too, love," Harry said sliding his hand under Zayn's T-shirt and feeling his warm skin.

At that Zayn gasped but something happened inside of him and he wanted more of Harry. He was feeling so hot inside, he wanted more of his kisses, more of his vanilla smell, more of his wet perfect mouth.