XXIII.

He arrived at his house and Gio had called him three times already.

"Hi, dear. How was your day?" Cecile asked.

"It was okay," he said with a tight smile.

"Okay... erm a girl, Gio, has been calling you," She said and the phone rang again. "That must be her," she said.

"Okay, I'll go. "Hello?, yeah I'm home. It's alright I... was at the library and then I made a stop to visit a... friend. No G, no worries. I'm fine, babe. Erm, see you tomorrow yeah? Cool, good night, bye," Zayn said hanging up and sighing.

"Are you alright, dear?" Cecile asked.

"Erm, yes. I'm... not hungry, I'm going to bed. Nites Cecile," Zayn said hugging her and walking towards his room.

He went to his room, took off his clothes and he got into bed. He thought about Harry and Gio.

"Why it has to be so difficult?" He said. He wanted to be with Harry, but he likes Gio too.

He fall asleep and he dreamed about him, about his lips and naked torso in front of him.

"Babe..." Zayn whispered and he slowly began to touch his cock. He was already half hard.

"Zayn... look at you, laying there touching yourself. Y'know that I'm the only one who makes you cum, don't you?" Harry asked approaching him who was naked and hard.

"Babe, please... let me kiss you. I'm dying to kiss you," Zayn said and grabbed his head, and kissed him hard. Harry's lips were ruby red and inviting. "I want you..." he continued whimpering.

"Zee... you don't want me... you want her..." Harry said turning his head to watch Gio entering the room in a short skirt and lace black tank top.

"G? What are you doing he..." she said.

"You called me... you said that you wanted to be with me too... Don't you remember?" She said approaching him.

"But... Harry... G..." Zayn said stopping touching himself.

"Don't stop, love... I just want you to be happy. Aren't you happy with her?" Harry asked approaching him.

"Ye- yes... but I miss you too, babe. But I'm... " Zayn said.

"Confused? Don't be, baby, you can be with both of us. Come... touch me. You know that you want it," Gio said and Zayn sat up at the edge of the bed and kissed her.

"Go, kiss Harry too," Gio said.

"Wha...?" Zayn asked and Gio nodded. Harry approached him from his back and kissed him.

"Babe...," Zayn said.

"I'm right here, love," he said and he began to kiss him all over his neck and all over his shoulders caressing his chest. Then he felt Gio grab his hard cock in her delicate hand and started jerking off and he moaned.

"Do you like it, love?" Harry said moving to kiss his neck and shoulders from behind, leaving Gio with the hand job. Zayn nodded.

"Come on, fuck her," he whispered. "I want you to be happy...".

Zayn took down Gio's underwear and she straddled him, sinking in his cock so easily, she was so wet for him.

"Baby," Gio said and Zayn moaned but he was watching Harry who was jerking off and moaning too.

While he was fucking Gio, he was enjoying it. How her folds were dripping for him, how his cock was filling her, and her clit rubbing against Zayn's skin working her orgasm. Harry was kissing him and all of a sudden he stopped.