XVI.

"What? What do you mean?" Niall asked.

"Erm... we've been... we have a thing going on... had," Harry confessed.

"I... knew it, I'm not surprised, and then what? Did he break it up... whatever you had?" Niall asked.

"No, I just walked away," Harry said.

"Oh man, are you gonna talk to him?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. Did he go to school today?" Harry asked.

"Erm... yes," Niall said.

"Did he say anything to you?" Harry asked.

"No... nothing. I think you should talk to him," Niall said.

"What aren't you telling me?" Harry asked.

"Nothing," Niall said nervously.

"Are you sure? You bought food and haven't eaten a bite," Harry asked again.

"I... I can't eat. I don't know if I should tell you this." Niall said.

"What? What happened?" Harry asked.

"Maybe it means nothing okay, but I saw... I saw him holding hands with that girl and they hopped on that guy's car," Niall said.

"Wha... is he... how... why?" Harry asked with a broken voice.

"I told you, maybe it doesn't mean anything," Niall said.

"What else could that mean Niall? He's avoiding me since the wake, he came home with a fucking love bite, and now he's holding hands with her. It's over, he kind of made that clear," Harry said with teary eyes.

"Exactly, kind of. He hasn't called it quits," Niall said.

"There's no need. Message received." Harry said.

"You're so stubborn sometimes..." Niall said rolling his eyes.

"He knows where to find me if he wants to say something to me. I won't be doing anything," Harry said without a doubt.

"Okay, that's... okay," Niall said nodding.

"And please, stay out of this. I don't want you to say anything to him... about me or us or whatever. Is that clear?" Harry asked.

"Alright, I... won't. But what if he asks?" Niall said.

"You say you don't know anything. Please, Niall. If you meddle, there won't be any more cookies for you," Harry warned wiping a tear that fell from his eye.

"Okay... I get it," Niall said sighing.

"And... what are you doing this weekend? Any plan?" Niall asked changing the subject.

"Don't know. Nothing I reckon," Harry said.

"Mmh, you didn't celebrate your birthday for obvious reasons last weekend. But... what about if we go to the new arcade near the park. I've heard it's awesome and has the newest video games. Could be fun," Niall said.

"Got to get back to work Ni, thanks for coming," Harry said smiling and Niall nodded.
                    **************

"Come on Harry, let's go. Come with me," Niall said.

"Yes, baby. You should go out and have some fun," Anne said.

"I can't with you two, can I? Alright, let me get my coat," Harry said smiling at them.

"Great!" Niall cheered.

At that moment a customer entered and the bell rang.

"I get it, go. Good afternoon! How can... I help you? Cecile, good to see you," Anne greeted.