"No need to." she winked, making me widen my eyes in surprise.

"Birth control?" I asked.

She nodded, surprising me even more. She did this because I asked her and because it's my birthday. How can I not love her?

I chuckled and pressed my lips against hers, my hands pulling her panties down. I didn't wait any longer so I entered her, making her gasp into my mouth. I took that as my opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth and find hers.

A groan came from my throat when I moved in and out of her, feeling her walls tightening around me. Her hands moved from my shoulders to my back and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me even deeper. The feeling of being inside of her was amazing and I wanted her to be the first to cum.

She's always first to me.

She broke the kiss to tilt her head back, giving me access to her neck again. I sucked hard on her skin, making sure it will leave a mark that everyone will see and know that she's taken. That's she's mine.

I thrust in and out of her faster and faster, causing her moans to become louder and louder. She whimpered underneath me and I knew she was close. I kissed her jaw and then her collarbone, my hand entwining with hers as she cried and panted.

"Harry," she gasped the same time I groaned, because I felt I got even deeper.

"That's right babe," I urged, feeling sweat trailing down my brow as I moved even faster, her body moving in rythm with mine.

I felt her tightening around me, making my body tingle with pleasure as I knew I was about to cum. Rebecca came first and fell into a round of ecstasy and orgasm, her legs loosening around my waist. I kissed her neck again as she squeezed my hand that was entwined with hers. Her soft skin was burning and felt good against mine. I loved it. I loved everything about her.

Once I came, I pulled out of her and rolled off of her, lying on my back, panting and trying to catch my breath. Rebecca scooted closer to me and I wrapped an arm around her, letting my fingers trace gently circles on her bare back. She rested her head on my bicep and kissed softly my skin, sending shivers down my body.

"This is not the end." she mumbled and I furrowed my brows, my eyes glued on the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She suddenly got on top of me, surprising me. I looked at her smirk as she took me in her hands and lifted her body. She then sank into me, making me groan again. My body could handle one more time.

Yes, it definetely could.

She rolled her hips and moaned, and I shifted my hips to get even deeper. It was much better feeling her without condom. It was skin to skin contact. And by the way my heart pounded rapidly against my chest, I knew that no other woman would make me feel this way.

"Damn Rebecca," I panted, staring at her in awe as she bit her lower lip.

My hands squeezed her hips and pulled her down to me. She placed her hands on my shoulders, her eyes never leaving mine. They were so wild, full of lust, hungry, sexy. And every time I entered her, it was like I was in cloud 9, like everything around me faded.

She only mattered.

I sat up and kissed her, one of my hands taking a fistful of her hair. She gasped into my mouth and I tugged at her lower lip. Heat was sent all over my body and that overwhelming feelings flooded through me. My other hand was placed at the small on her back, pulling her closer to me.