Suicidal!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Fem!Chara x Bestfriend!Fem!Frisk

Start from the beginning

But with Frisk? Well, she was my best friend, which meant she was entitled to cuddles. So whenever I was with Frisk, she would always cuddle me and sometimes kiss me. I didn't mind the kiss as her lips were soft and warm, but we made sure to keep it down when around the others. It was kinda weird kissing my best friend, but it was a guilty pleasure, and we never said we loved each other, so it was fine, right?

And with Chara, we would also kiss and cuddle. Chara was different from Frisk because she actually loved me, and I loved her back. I also know that Frisk would never try to take us away from each other. But I did more things with Chara, like going to the park with her, going shopping, star gazing, and cooking together at my house. Another thing is that Chara and I would have lots of "personal" fun, which Frisk wouldn't have.

I then snapped myself out of my thoughts when I reached the park. I was standing on the opposite side of the road to it and saw Frisk and Chara already in the park. I saw Frisk look over at me and smile before waving. Chara then saw me and smiled and waved as well. Frisk then ran out of the park and came running at me.

However, I then saw a truck coming down the road quickly. I looked at Frisk and saw her running over the road towards me. Frisk then tripped and landed on the road with the truck starting to beep its horn. Frisk looked at the truck and froze in the spot, so I ran onto the road and threw Frisk onto the sidewalk. I then stood there and watched as the truck came at me, I smiled and opened my arms allowing the truck to hit me.

*FWOOM!*

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone call my name before everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

I slowly woke up to the sound of a slow beeping noise. I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital with casts over my legs and arms which were propped up in certain positions. I went to move my head but felt an urge of pain run to me, so I stopped trying and looked around with my eyes. All I saw was a white hospital room with a heart rate monitor connected to me along with a nasal cannula on my face. There was also an IV bag connected to my exposed veins.

"Why... why didn't I die...?" I started to think. However, because I was facing the door to the room, I saw Chara enter. She gasped and quickly walked over to my side, she then started to tear up and hug me. The only pain I felt was seeing Chara cry.

Chara looked at me through her tears and put her hand on my cheek, she then stroked it softly.

Chara: I-I'm s-sorry, b-babe...

I went to speak, but my throat was dry and my mouth felt like it was broken.

Chara: D-Don't m-move, i-it'll m-make i-it w-worse... b-but a-at l-least y-you're a-awake...