" I feel tired " Purple said. " Don't worry . Well done Purple." Punz said and pat Purple's head. Purple smiled. Punz saw the plant almost finished. The ground started shake more and more. " God damnit" Punz said. " I...I am s-scared " Purple said with his tear fell down . " Shhh it's ok . Your big brother here " Punz said and hugged Purple. The wind blew more strong than before. Punz used his healing magic to heal Karl. The injured on Karl started disappear one by one. Then Karl finished the plant. The wind stopped blew and the ground stopped shake. Karl was faint on the ground. They ran to Karl . Punz hold Karl. Karl seemed to awake. " Feed this plant to your mother " Karl said . Purple quickly picked the plant then feed it to his mother.
Everyone waited for a moment. Karl got up. So was Punz. Purple noticed that his mother started move. " Mom !" Purple yelled. The queen opened her eyes. " Mom!'' the sibling yelled then hugged their mother. Karl looked at them with a smiled. The queen got up to see Karl . " Human !" The queen said. " Wait mom , he is the one that save you " Purple said. " Oh... I ... Thank you " the queen said. " You're welcome your majesty " Karl said. " But I don't trust you " the queen said. " Mom but we trust him " Punz said. " How?" The queen asked. Punz and Purple explained everything.
" Oh I guess I'm the one who apologize " the queen said. " Oh it's fine your majesty" Karl said. The queen giggled. Then they heard someone sang . " What's that ?" The queen asked. " Well there are more human here. And today is my birthday" Punz said. The tear started fall down . " Oh... I just woke up and it's your birthday already... But I feel happy that there are your friends here " the queen said.

Tommy sung a song . Everyone was happy at his voice. Tubbo and Ranboo looked everywhere. Then they saw Sapnap, Quackity, Dream and George. They seemed to see Tubbo and Ranboo too.

" Is this your friend?" Alyssa asked and pointed at them. George looked at the direction where she pointed. " Yeah " George said. " Wait how did you know ?" Quackity asked. Dream explained everything to Sapnap and Quackity. " Ohhh" they said. " Well we should go to them " George said. " Wait ! Tommy at the stage, Tubbo at there and Ranboo at there . What about Karl ?" Sapnap asked. " I don't know but we can ask them " Dream said. They walked toward to Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy.

" Ok everyone for this celebration I have a one surprised for everyone!!" Tommy yelled. Everyone was shout and cheer. " Please welcome the queen and his two sons !!" Tommy yelled. Everyone went quiet and shock. George, Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, and Alyssa was stun and stopped walk. The looked at each other. " Did you hear that ?" Alyssa said . They nobbed. " Hey are you joking ? " One of them asked.

" No he isn't " the similar voice said. And it was the queen and next to her were Prince Punz and Prince Purple. Everyone was shock. Then they started bow to the queen. " Omg I can't believe " Alyssa said. The tear came out from her eyes. " H- hey are you ok ?" George asked. " I'm fine just happy that our queen is back. " Alyssa said. Sapnap, Dream, Quackity and George was happy for Alyssa and every elf. Then suddenly they heard the sound. " This sound is similar " George said while got up. Dream , Sapnap and Quackity got up too. Everyone was got up. They saw creatures that were cover with wines. " Is that Karl ?" Sapnap asked and point . Tubbo and Ranboo ran to Tommy.
Karl was run until he met the place where the celebration held . ' honk !' Karl thought.

An hour ago

" Well the creatures are next to the place that celebration held. I will try to kill them " Karl said. " Karl are you sure ?" Punz asked. " Yeah I will be fine. I don't want them to destroy your birthday party and beside it's only happen once a year " Karl said and looked at Punz. Punz looked at Karl with worry face. The queen looked at Purple and whisper " what happened to him?" . Purple did the heart sign. " Ohhh" the queen said. " However I think Karl is already taken. " The queen said. Purple looked at his mom then turned to Punz and Karl . He sighed.

Now

Karl used the wines to wrap creature. Karl saw the place that held the celebration. Karl stopped at the moment then he ran toward to the creature. Karl used the wines to wrap him up . He quickly pulled out the wand . He summon the magic at the creatures. Karl used the wand to make the wines turn into the creatures. But the creature easily destroyed Karl's creature. " Honk " Karl said. Then the creatures caught Karl . Karl looked at the creature. Then he heard the voice " h3/6 8e ".
Karl was confuse . Then the fire came out of no where and hit the creature. Karl turned around to see Sapnap and Quackity flew at him. Sapnap and Quackity hugged Karl tight. " I missed you " Sapnap said. Karl smiled then hugged them back. Then the ground started shake. They turned around to see many creatures. But there was one person that have brown hair . He wore a glass that one side is red and one side is blue.
Dream, Punz, Purple, Tubbo , Tommy and Ranboo ran toward at Karl , Sapnap , and Quackity. Karl turned around to see George still in the safe zone. But he tried to calm everyone and had a conversation with the queen" What the f**k is that ?" Tommy said.

" Finally someone are interesting !" He said with an evil smirk.

______________________________________

Sorry guy for another late update because I need a break time .
And yeah sorry again .
Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂☺️

1785 words