00 : Prologue

“It becomes chaos when the hunters are now the ones to be hunted.”

°°°

In an Organization, there is a ruler.

In a game, there are players.

And when a player breaks the rules, there are executioners.

Would you join the game out of curiosity and pleasure? Or would you choose to escape for your own life?

Alice was part of the game but chose to defy the rules as she had enough of it. She was being hunted by The Insanus, the executioners as a result. While attempting to flee, she unintentionally switched lives with her twin sister, Allison. Hindi niya alam kung sinuswerte ba siya o hinahabol siya ng kamalasan gayong kailangan niyang harapin muli ang pamilyang abandon sa kaniya.

Even worse, her twin was living a pathetic life. She got bullied and abused every day by her schoolmates. It was too late for Alice to realize that taking her twin's life was a mistake. A mistake for her but a misfortune for others.

_______________
---

WARNING:
ERRORS ARE EVERYWHERE! IF YOU NOTICE SOME OF MY ERRORS, PLEASE TELL ME.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

"All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author."

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!