"You say that but will start begging when I bend you over"

"What I say about talking dirty near my child?" I raise a brow at him.

"What I say about she not understanding?"Ayo smirks back.

I shook my head at him. "If she grows up with a vulgar mouth I'm blaming you"

"Huh? I'm blaming you if she grows up with your sharp mouth"

I roll my eyes at him.

"Save them eyes rolling for tonight Wifey you're gonna need it for our movies!"

I shook my head at Ayo making him laugh, he slaps my ass and walked out of the room bouncing Amaya in his arms. I love that man y'all.

_

8pm

Ayo party was in two hours. I stood in front of my vanity in just thongs applying my makeup. On the bed was two bags packed, one for when Amaya slept over at Steph house then the other for tonight and when we would leave tomorrow morning.

From the corner of my ears I saw Ayo enter the bedroom. He was already dressed in custom Fendi crew neck sweatshirt, Tommy Hilfiger whitewashed denim jeans, Fendi boots and base ball face-cap turned backwards, he walk towards the jewelry closet and browsed through his diamonds.

"What you think?" He raised a Cuban set from jewelry box.

I shook my head, "wear the ones I got you"

"The Christ face?"

"Yep" I turn back to finish applying my mascara. Ayo finish dressing and walked up to me. He grab my waist from behind and pressed his dick into my waist slowly dry humping.

"Ayo wait till tonight" I almost moaned knowing if I did no amount of pleas would stop him from fucking now.

"Why? You can just give me a little something now, quickie?" He was now separating my ass cheeks  "We're gonna be late Ayo"

"So? It won't be the first or the last time the celebrant misses his party"

I grab his hands before he push a finger inside my wet pussy, "that's enough, you gotta wait till tonight baby then I'm all yours" I smile seductively at him.

Ayo puckered his lips, "gimme kiss then"

I quickly peck his lips before he tries another thing. Ayo shook his head at me. "I'm gon get you tonight."

"Can you go check on Amaya?"

He suck his teeth and slapped my ass but still walked away. I shook my head and finished dressing. After my makeup I got dressed.

"Why you have two bags?" Ayo questions as I walked down the stairs.

"One for Amaya the other for us" I told him, I set the bags on the floor. I recheck it to be sure it had enough milk bottles for Amaya, I didn't plain to get drunk anything might happen.

Ayo nods his head, "who is she staying with though?"

"Steph, I told you before. Steph would take her home" I zip her diaper bag, I made mental notes to ask
Steph to refrigerate them once she got home.