"You smell heavenly Wifey?" Ayo kiss my neck, his hand went down to my ass and grab, normally if we didn't have a baby watching with her big eyes he would've bent me over the counter and fucked me crazy.

"Thank you"

Ayo slap my ass and walks towards the counter, someone is horny!!! Ayo play with Amaya while I made breakfast for us. Every time I bent to do anything or lean over i swore Ayo eyes were on my ass, did they grow bigger or he woke up horny.

"So how do you feel?" I place his plate in front of him.

"Feel about?"

The nonchalant Ayo is in the building y'all

I fill our cups with orange juice, "About turning thirty one, how do you feel?"

Ayo shrug, "I'm thirty one Aaliyah not three hundred and one. Besides how should I feel?"

I sat down to eat, "I don't know old?"

"Old?"

"Yeah. I mean your thirty one and already father of four"

Ayo roll his eyes at me. "Like I said Wifey I'm just thirty one not three hundred and one and besides what do I feel when I actually become old? I'm dying?"

I choked on my juice making Amaya to start fussing in her chair. Ayo shook his head at me, he turn to his child and tried to make her relax before she starts wailing.

I laughed, "That's crazy Ayo"

Ayo roll his eyes again but still smile.

"So what's your plans today?"

"I don't really got much, I just wanna chill with Amaya and you" he say the you in his low seducing voice, I bit my lips when he licked his. Yep he's definitely horny.

"Well there's a small party later tonight"

"Really?" Ayo actually hyped up. He swore he didn't like parties but loved when someone organized one for him. "It's my party right?"

"Of course. You're the birthday boy after all also I booked us a room at St Rouge"

Ayo smirks, "Is that for what I'm thinking? I'm finally getting some tonight?"

"Uh huh you're getting some and all"

Ayo back his plates, he carries Amaya out of her car seat, he starts rocking her in his arms. "You year that maya? Daddy is getting some and all tonight!"

"Don't talk dirty to my baby Ayo!"

"Oh please she doesn't understand, do you Princess?"he made funny faces at her making her laugh. I shook my head at them. "Hope you're good though?" He ask, I knew he was referring to the operation wounds.

"Duh yes beside it's been almost two month, of course I'm good" I reply in a duh tone. Even if I wasn't good I wasn't going to tell him I need his dick tonight.

Ayo lick his lips, "no pressure Wifey I'm just making sure you're good for tonight though, it's gonna be a marathon"

My panties soaked! I missed when he talked dirty to me. I laugh and carried the plates to the sink. "Boy bye!"