284. Purrfect Endings✧

Start from the beginning

"Kitten," the feeling of Kuroo's breath against his permanent mark as he whispered his nickname caused his hair to stand on end. He quickly bid goodbye to his stream and turned his PC off, making sure there would be no way for anyone to accidentally hear him and his Alpha.
"Tomorrow is a big day, so we should go to bed early," Kuroo whispered against his skin.

"You just want to get me into our room," Kenma said as he rolled his eyes and stood up, and stretched his arms above his head. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted into the air as his Alpha picked him up. He didn't protest; he wrapped his legs around  Kuroo's waist and allowed their lips to connect. Kuroo managed to hold the kiss while safely getting to their bedroom. He didn't hit the light switch as he carried his Omega through the doorway. 

"Kuro," Kenma huffed out as he got tossed o to the bed, causing the air to get knocked out of him.

"Sorry," Kuroo laughed a little before deciding that he should at least turn on one of the bedside table lamps; considering he hadn't meant just to throw Kenma on the bed, he had accidentally hit the edge of the bed frame and lost his balance. He hit the lamp switch and saw Kenma sitting on his knees on the bed, lifting his shirt off over his head Before looking to Kuroo with a slight scowl.

"You triggered my heat," 

"O yea," Kuroo gave him a tiny smirk.

Kenma tried to keep a straight and serious face as he pulled his hair back into a ponytail, but the look his Alpha was giving him and knowing where things were about to go forced a small laugh from him.

~🖤🔞𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲🔞🖤~

Kuroo got onto the bed and looped an arm around his Omegas waist, and pulled him close before putting a hand under his chin and tilting his head up towards his and into a kiss that made Kenma feel like he was suddenly going to combust into flames. His heat had never made him a blubbering mess or needy, and he was thankful for that since he quite liked being able to hold onto his consciousness as his Alpha took Care of him.

Kuroo pushed him down onto his back and buried his face against his neck before nipping at his permanent mark and inhaling the scent of his heat.

"You don't need to take your Rut suppressants, do you?" Kenma asked one that the answer would be no, as he started to smell the smokey cinnamon scent. 
Kuroo let out a somewhat soft chuckle close to His Ear before Biting down into his scent gland. 
Kenma let out a small moan.

Kuroo began to leave a trail of light kisses, and Hickey's down Kenma's chest and Stomach, leaving a row of Hickeys above the top of his pants, before sitting up on his knees and reaching for the butt to undo it. He slid his pants and boxers down from his hips.  Kenma wriggled his thighs to help him, receiving a Smirk from his Alpha.

"Do you want me, Kitten," Kuroo teased as he wrapped his hand around Kenma's dick and waited for a response.
"Well," He said and tightened his grip, causing Kenma to arch his hips and groan a little. Kuroo leaned over him, keeping his hand firmly gripped around his cock.

"Kuro," Kenma whispered as his Alpha's lips brushed against his.

"Do you want me?" Kuroo reiterated his Question and pressed his thumb down on his Tip. Kenma let out a few semi-heavy breaths.

"Kuro, please just," kuroo connected their lips into a deep kiss and slid his down from his dick, and lightly brushed against his entrance. Kenma moaned into the kiss before Wrapping his legs around Kuroo's waist. Kuroo broke the kiss and pressed their foreheads together before letting the tip of his finger slide into his Omega, receiving a moan in return, feeling some slick as it dripped out. He fingered him a little before stopping and sitting back on his knees. He placed a hand on Kenma's thigh with a firm hold to keep himself balanced as he began to unbuttoned his shirt and take off his pants.  He leaned back down, putting his head between Kenma's thighs and pressing some soft and gentle kisses to them as Kenma arched his hips.