The end of everything.

Chapter 37

The end of everything.

Kalego's father, like the rest of the family still can't believe their ears.

Kalego: - He's such a father! I married a priestess, but also an Anubian!

Sporting a victorious smile that brings out a grimace on the face of his old man who replies:

- Okay ... let's see then when it counts!

Turning around he sees his wife somehow defending herself from the creature but with difficulty.

Balam: -She is not going well, is it?

Kalego sees her again and feels helpless as she is increasingly in trouble.

He manages to hurt him in several places to weaken him; but at a certain point the creature takes her by surprise and throws her away! The demon immediately rushes to help her; opening its huge wings and grabbing it on the fly!

- Kalego ... thank you.

- What happened?

- It has become stronger and faster and I can't fight it by myself .. but I have managed to buy some time.

- Tz, I told you to pay attention stupid. However, I finally see your true nature.

- Are you talking about the mask?

- Obvious! Now you are fighting like the ancient race!

And that makes him somewhat proud, but without showing it.

They land and already feels the glances of the remaining familiar snakes on his neck.

In the meantime, Balam tries to create a barrier made of branches and roots, in the hope that he will stop the creature with its servants for a while and protect the family members who have remained healthy.

- I put in less demonic energy ... it should hold but I don't know for how long.

- Nice work Balam, every moment is precious now.

- So Kalego, I saw what your bride did and it won't solve this critical situation!

He turns with a grimace, but the answer is Annabel who says:

- I apologize if I did not notify of my absence ... I had a mishap and again for not having stopped the creature in time.

Everyone looks at her with their mouths open, as if to admire her and behind the head of the family. After all, it belongs to the ancient race they have heard so much about.

- Mf disgustingly polite.

Kalego grinds but she continues:

- It has become stronger and that severed arm will not stop it for long....

Balam:

- How about a plan?

All that look bad and then Kalego:

- It is fine for me.

- I remind you that I am the leader of the Naberius!

- We are in an emergency and I remind you that it is I who have custody of the school where it started, as well as of the priestess who is now my wife!

Just to point this out. Where on the other hand family members listen and watch only amused; instead the father for nothing.

Annabel:

- Please Mr. Naberius, Kalego has firsthand experience and will certainly come up with a very good plan.

The other is not yet convinced and hits the stick on the ground, just to accentuate his disapproval; and later the elder brother also intervenes who says: