Surprises and the pyramid.

Chapter 21

Surprises and the pyramid.

Kalego then went back to school, but his bracelet has always bothered him like a suffocating grip and where his hand begins to suffer from perennial tingles and also begins to change color, from light to purple. But he still maintains his rigor, where he absolutely cannot make his suffering exude. Appearances are very important and if the others find out that he has weakened it is the end, so he doesn't even get a grimace as he teaches in young Iruma's misfit class; as in the others. But his bracelet really hurts so much that every now and then he touches himself and therefore suffers internally.

Kalego: "But how the fuck did she endure all this ?! And to think he was wearing two of these damn nnggg!"

He thinks in the meantime and runs to his mate Balam, because he just can't take it anymore! After ten hours it is about to burst!

He then he opens the door like a fury and screams:

"Quickly give me some ice, lots of ice!"

Balam, who is frightened, replies: "Eh ?! What's wrong ?!"

While he opens the freezer and puts it in a bucket and places it on a table.

Kalego: "I'll explain later!"

So fast and desperate he takes off the studded bracelet, pulls up the sleeve of his left arm and dips it into the ice hoping it will work.

Kalego: "Nnngggg I can't take it anymore it's unbearable and I'm about to lose my hand damn!"

Balam: "The the hand ?! What the hell! Will you explain to me ?!"

So while he still suffers, he tells him about the infernal bond more than what happened next at Headmaster Sullivan's house, briefly recounting his penance.

"You understand now!"

"Woooow what a story .... So it was you ... This is a surreal situation! Not to mention your punishment then!" Feeling some joy in his words.

"Nnnggg the problem that I do not know what to do to loosen the grip you understand! The ice is just blocking the situation!"

"Ooooh the priestess is getting into it with jealousy."

"Damn... ."

"Why don't you call her and tell her everything?"

"NO! I refuse!"

"Don't say that, I remind you that it was you who started with their creation. How cute though and I told you that she is the one!"

"Nnnngggg stop it, you are not helpful!"

Then out of nowhere, they notice a strange fracture from where green hieroglyphs come out and from this, the priestess Annabel comes out making the two remain stunned. Because she just came out of a tunnel she created.

Balam: "But what? When did you learn how to do it?"

Kalego: "Tz... ." But he does not deny that he was surprised too and that Annabel approaches him and says:

"Come on, give me your arm ... let's touch the two bracelets ... which she is holding to me to death too!"

Kalego: "Eh ?! What ?! Who tells you it will work?"

"Can you trust it every now and then? Give it up or we'll lose our hands!"

Also showing his wrist which is almost black and therefore, without other words the demon removes his from the bucket and quickly grabs the right arm of the woman who in fact shortly after, the grip of the two bracelets suddenly loosens making the two sides sigh .