New house.

Chapter 29

New house.

They walk a little longer and then.

Kalego: "I'm sure that one is following us."

Annabel: "Don't you trust me?"

Kalego: "More they want to make sure that I don't take you to my dormitory but to my real home, since it is not allowed to be together because it thwarts working life."

Annabel: "I see... so what do we do?"

Approached with another spell, he opens a kind of portal and tells her again:

"Go through it."

"You too can open them then .. but why do you use the gray pyramid?"

Kalego: "Mh? Because it consumes a lot of energy and especially if the destination is far away. What do you think I didn't know how to do?"

She does not another word and crosses it, followed by her flying baggage and then, he too and the portal closes, where Opera who has seen everything, hidden just as he had thought and has no objection and is sure that he will really take her. in the official residence.

On the other hand, Kalego's house, the real one, more is a fairly large two-story villa with a huge garden in front and the woman always reminds her of those Victorian style houses with a touch of gothic, so she is impressed by the luxury of the everything and then the demon, in front of the huge rust-colored entrance door made of spikes and strange menacing and inlaid canids, opens the palm of his hand and makes his seal appear and uttering specific words, it opens and the woman was even more impressed.

The villa is the same as Kalego, dark and silent, a bit like her accommodation and the energy that protects it has already recognized the present from her wife.

Below they hear a familiar voice saying:

"Ah so you did it in the end, you brought her here! You really did!"

Them turning towards the gate.

Kalego: "Tz! What the hell are you doing here?"

Balam: "I was just curious, you never let me in ... can I?"

His hair grew back quickly, so he was back to the way he was before.

Kalego: "Maybe because when you pass you break the most expensive items, so no, you can't!"

Annabel: "Come on, let him in, he's your trusted companion, what's the harm if you take a look?"

Balam: "Yes indeed! I'll be very careful!"

And Kalego seeing their faces begging him replies:

"Okay! A ride and then you go clear?"

Balam: "Yes, of course it's beautiful! How beautiful!"

Kalego: "Tzè!"

Then he opens the entrance gate with a wave of his hand and as they enter, the two can see the huge first floor, where with a snap of the same fingers, the lights come on, so they can see everything better; especially the dark inlaid stairs located on the right and left which both lead to the second floor and Balam:

"In the end you bought your uncle's villa and it's really huge!"

Kalego: "Mph! That irresponsible idiot made so many debts that he put it up for sale! I just took advantage and he paid off part of it, since it was a waste in his hands!"

Annabel: "Your uncle?"

Balam: "Mmmh? Didn't you tell her anything? Not even about your family?"