Personal valet.

Chapter 17

Personal valet.

So now they are in the dean's demo room, where Kalego told him everything and this, he makes a serious, very serious face and comments:

"I understand ... so it went this way ..."

Kalego: " Yes it went just like that ..." However, he changed the version of the encounter with the creature, which took place in a different way, with a different ending, which the priestess does not like but lets him speak the same, also because he did not know well how the facts had gone and to think that one one of them has been mentally infected and wounded with a demonic weapon makes her blood run cold.

Suulivan: "Well ... I've made a decision ... Priestess Annabel, from now on and until your phase of total weakness passes, you will stay at my house and you will not be able to go out ... evolved from the disease, it is waiting for your life because you can fight it ... and we must not allow it. "

Kalego also omitted the true story of the creature escaped from the laboratory, saying instead that it is the disease that evolved in a conscious body and that the two of them faced it and came out alive.

All to save their skin, because if he told the whole truth, for sure the alliance would have broken but those who are in bad shape there are only them.

"There he will not dare to enter, he can do nothing against me and if, as he told me, he can do it even in the minds of the weakest teachers ... things have become more complicated ... since you no longer have protection .. .. "

Dali: "So, for this ... what do we do?"

Sullivan: "We are certainly caught, but I will find a solution and in the meantime reassure everyone else."

Dali: "Ok received!"

Annabel will practically have to remain a prisoner in his house, but she has no other choice, better there than in the middle of the road at the mercy of the sky and that being. Even at the home of pissed tuft she is in danger.

With this, the headmaster lets her and Dali out but holds Kalego back by telling him:

"You know well what your role is in this Naberius school."

Kalego: "Sure ..." And when he calls him by surname, he means only one thing and that is that he will get a pretty quick punishment!

Sullivan with a really dark look: "So I'll call you, now you can go." And he executes also knowing that the old man likes to torture him, making him stay on thorns and what thorns! Beautiful long and pointed! So on leaving, he takes a deep breath and then reaches Balam to go for a nice cup of tea, one of those who gives the energy to face the day of class, since he has slept little when nothing and also to update him.

Kalego's hands healed immediately thanks to his magic and therefore, everything was normal and did not appeal to anyone, to read his books he will have to wait a little longer.

The others were reassured with a promise from the principal that he will also provide for this, the students and other staff as well, with a class-to-class communication. As for the manipulated prof. he has been taken away by the demonic police to a secret place, where they will interrogate and study him. Too bad that the disease did not even have the shadow, dissolved into nothingness, just as it came. Then, everything goes back to normal for now.

A few days go by, where Annabel is locked up in the headmaster's castle and here, in her room, she is updating her reports, obviously omitting what is really going on and also reading a few books that Iruma occasionally takes from her grandfather's library, since now at she is not granted.