To help.

Above.

Kalego: I'm about to die, what will you do? 

Annabel:Only my duty, that is to help. 

Chapter 4

To help.

The teachers, one at a time, have their pendant loaded and then put it on and they can feel a certain and strange magic, that they can almost even see a green barrier around them.

Finally she touches Kalego, who approaches her and says softly:

"You are an Anubian descendant .. ah!"

Handing out her necklace, made to appear right after the headmaster left. But she doesn't respond to her provocation and charges her too, which consists of a crescent moon and in thought:

"What do you want to break balls? You don't deserve it ... but then I'll make a fool of myself!"

She then wears it and he too feels this very strong feeling of protection! Something that he had never tried before, and it is pleasant but at the same time he finds it absurd thinking that he generated that insignificant priestess! But in any case she suits him, prevention is better than cure , as he has already experienced on her skin.

Dali: "Oh well, now everyone is protected and it is better to go back to the lessons, after all we are still teachers."

But some of them protest, they want to ask questions to the descendant of the ancient race!

They want to satisfy their curiosity! But Kalego intervenes, who first silences them with a:

"Silence!"

And then he goes on saying:

"This news has been a real surprise to all of us and I understand you, but I remind you that she too has duties to perform as soon as possible, so don't tire her out and keep the questions for when the time comes. For now, go back to yours. main job. "

With this, everyone understands and nods and leaves the room to teach other classes. So does Dali himself who, however, tells her:

Yep! After Annabel join me in the corridor, I will let you know the school in five demonic minutes, so you can rest, before the second part of the plan. "

She gestures to him with her head and then she gets up and is really surprised, she didn't expect these pissed-off words; where did you notice how others obeyed? She then approaching her and tells him:

"Aaam thank you, Kalego."

He always turns with a stern look and replies:

"Mfp! Don't believe you have a position above our heads, just because you have that blood! I can't believe it ... such a powerful race reduced to this state!"

Annabel slightly shocked:

"Hey! Look, we only chose the path of redemption, a beautiful thing in my opinion!"

"I told you not to take so much confidence with me! Pathetic priestess with your stupid beliefs and as far as I'm concerned, at your first mistake I'll be the one to knock you out!"

And she thought:

"Let's go well ... if before he was pissed off, now he even seems disappointed ... and he's moved on to threats!"

But she doesn't add anything else; because the other leaves the room, since he has one last lesson, before the end of the school day and she instead, waits in the corridor for Dali, who then shows up after five minutes as established and with patience.