Ralations and practice

Chapter 14

Relations and practice.

Dali: "Are you worried because you are chaste?"

Annabel: "Huh?"

Dali: "Or why are you still a minor?"

Annabel: "Ah? First get out of your head that all priestesses are pure and chaste, we can get married, have relationships, always contained and even children like everyone else."

Dali: "Oooo but seriously, interesting!"

"When I entered the temple, I signed a special sheet where it said that I could take off my chastity and then ... I have been an adult for a long time! You can also enter as adults, and it is a spiritual journey not a mandatory step ! "

"Woooow seriously? Then you hold on very well haha! I really thought you were still a student!"

"But how could you have thought that Dali! I'm of age!"

"Come on, do not take it and is it perhaps because of your height that we mistaken you for a minor?" With the gesture of her hands, where he emphasizes that she is shorter than them.

"Enough ... I don't speak anymore ...." She replies embarrassed while the other laughs, because once again they have more information about them.

Kalego, on the other hand, has listened to everything and it is better for him that she is of age, in reality he did not believe she was a minor at first for her way of thinking and that then she does not maintain chastity is another point in his favor, so he will have less trouble. Meanwhile and in secret, he has once again updated his diary, where he also wrote that priestesses are vulnerable to abilities that are inherited in a family, as in the case of Balam, where his keen eyesight worked without. problems.

Dali: "Anyway, let's go back to the question of the bracelets ... the principal sometimes exaggerates in reality, so don't make too many problems but in fact maybe it could be someone outside the school?"

Annabel: "But where? I don't understand...."

Kalego: "You go around the shopping area and you even wonder where? Who knows who you attracted since I always told you that you attract too much attention, and here is the result! Another problem that piles up to others!"

Dali: "Come on and even if that's the case? For me it's not a problem, sooner then this alleged suitor will come out or the obsession will disappear and so will the bracelets."

Annabel: "Yeah .. maybe."

Dali: "In the meantime, why don't you go and get Professor Raim to tell you something more, since she is more experienced in this field?"

"Yes, great idea, I'll go there immediately, where can I find it?"

Dali: "I'll take you, Kalego are you coming?"

"I have other things to think about now. But make sure you don't screw this thing up!"

Dali: "Okay, just omit the story of the bracelets ... then it's just us."

She thinks it's a great idea, since she doesn't know anything about how love relationships work in that world, so she follows him more than willingly.

The only thing he didn't tell her is that prof. of her he is a succubus of her, which she does not like at all because he begins to have strange aims on her.

Raim: "Ooooooh but how cute! You really have the face of naivety in person!"

Annabel: "Naive?"

"And you are also uninhibited hahaha but how tender!"