Cure.

Chapter 16

Cure.

Kalego is rethinking what the priestess said, while he observes a monitor that keeps an eye on her and with Dali, they have decided not to say anything to the other teachers and especially to the principal.

Dali: "But you know that sooner or later he will find out, right?"

Kalego: "In the meantime, keep your mouth shut."

She serves as a sedative and if they hear such news, they will lose faith in her protection and panic.

So they are waiting where they agree with each other, they understand that something is wrong.

Which does not keep us waiting, because they can see the wounded professor there in the prisons and then, the monitors go dark.

Dali: "I can't believe it? Did you see it too? But what if it was in bad condition!"

Kalego: "Damn ... stay here and update me!"

Dali: "Got it!" And it is useless to tell him, be careful.

Annabel was seen opening the gate to the spooky prison by Kalego Naberius herself, with a face truly from a horror film! However, he does not scare her, the thing that worries her is that without telling her anything about her, he grabs her by the neck and starts throttling her! But she easily frees herself with a kick and pushes him away, breathing hard.

Unfortunately she cannot defend herself and hurt him, because she is already in a precarious situation; then if she acts there will be a definitive rupture of the alliance and therefore the war between the two races! Which she wants to avoid. Others are not to blame!

"What the hell? This is a breakdown of the agreement! So what are you doing ?! Do you really want to kill me ?!" She thinks as he, with a sadistic smile, takes a piece off the gate and starts beating her, where she is sitting land curled up with his arms crossed and tries to protect himself as he can and tells her:

"You must die bastard race! I desire your death! You are such a useless being that nobody wants you!"

She obviously doesn't know what to think, his body is hers, the voice is the same as that of the demon , the smile too and the words ... too! She is about to die because of her keeper who is betraying the coalition! And he then continues hunting down a small demonic dagger, where he quickly manages to hurt her!

On Kalego's side.

It takes at least ten minutes to get to the prisons and he is doing it as fast as possible and thank goodness that the school is deserted; in fact it is now night and everyone has gone away.

Then when he arrives, he sees a scene he never expected, looking into the cell he notices the priestess being beaten by himself!

But he immediately understood that this is the wounded professor who took his features through an illusion and blinded by anger, evokes a black and purple sword with a current that laps around it and silently, hits him from behind, piercing the chest saying:

"How dare you! How dare you take my bloody disguise!"

Of course it is now clear that he was the one who molested the students and that the priestess is innocent!

The other collapses with pain, where the image of him returns to that of prof. who has been hospitalized and as he skilfully pulls the sword from his body, the one with his hand on the wounded part, looks at him showing yellow eyes.

Kalego: "Then he is such a bloody disgusting monster! And then how dare you use a guardian of this sacred school and in his uniform for your vile and disgusting acts!"