Lots of courage.

Chapter 28

Lots of courage.

Kalego: "A demon in the cycle of evil and maybe even brings disease!"

Balam: "Oh really? Interesting!"

Annabel: "Again... ."

So Kalego makes the gray pyramid appear and holding it in his hand, she waits for a confirmation from him that does not take long; in fact shortly after it lights up green and a beam of the same color points precisely at the demon who is immersed in his cycle of evil and comments:

"How I thought he is infected!"

Balam: "Did you understand it with that little pyramid and that beam of light?"

"Yes, and it's very useful for finding them even if they don't show up."

Balam: "Ooooh! Fascinating!"

"Little enthusiasm and let's get busy and without causing useless panic!"

The woman says nothing because she is so tired that she can't even reply.

So Kalego comes out first followed by Balam and then she saying again:

"Do not let yourself be touched or touched and you priestess, do nothing for now, just stay clear here?"

Balam: "What? Why? You are the only immune!"

"I know very well, but right now he's not in a position to do anything and then don't forget we have these!"

Pointing to the amulets around her neck, it will protect them.

The other: "Ok and it's true, we are protected."

Did she stay, because for the first time she told her to stay still and without insulting her, that perhaps the new situation has softened her a little? But he did it because he still sees her too tired and fears that she can do more damage than help them as she should and adds:

"And we hope that there are no other infected in the hotel!"

Thus he makes the black and inlaid crossbow appear, imbued with evil power and says to his companion:

"Think about pushing the victim away, but I think about him!"

The other one nods and then, the infected notices their presence and screams at them and is not changed, but has only the sharpest teeth, like claws, with bloodshot eyes and clothes are torn, but this it does not move the two demons who remain cold and then Balam with a spell makes roots appear, which quickly grab the victim and carry her away! Even if she then she was frightened by the presence of this by running away, where he only sighed and blocked with cobwebs, also covering her mouth.

Kalego: "You did well! She mustn't panic and we must check that she hasn't infected her!"

Annabel instead thinks that they were brutal, but they are not wrong and so she does not open her mouth and observes only marveling at the demon's powers, which control those of nature.

Next, the infected now tries a spell, which fails; in fact the amulets do their job admirably protecting them and breaking it like a shattered glass!

Kalego: "Tz pathetic!"

Then he points the crossbow and when he is about to fire the shot, the woman's hand grabs his arm saying:

"Don't kill him! Don't do it! In my opinion he is at the first symptom and he can still be saved!"

Kalego amazed and shocked by her intervention tells her:

"You! I know! But if we let him free that will create another outbreak and panic! There are no forces from the alliance here that can intervene! Release me!"