Make it clear.

Chapter 18.

Make it clear.

When he hates him this wretched bird who allows himself to laugh in his face as well, but Naberius does not want a break in the alliance that he has so defended, so and calmly tells him:

"I beg the kind priest to leave the entrance to the mansion of Lord Sullivan, one of the big three."

And that instead:

"Quiet blue horns, I'm leaving immediately after meeting the priestess, who I obviously warned."

And he is thinking: "H-horns blue ?!" And he tries to keep calm again, this round, placing the shopping bags in a corner but then, Annabel shows up coming out of the main gate, followed by Opera who already knew everything. She is wearing her usual priestess dress.

"Oh there you are and I introduce myself. I am Kerefet, priest of grade eight, I am an archaeologist but in this case I am also looking after the priestess Annabel. My job is to see her trust in us."

The two demons are left there, he really said everything and also his mission.

Kalego thought: "What kind of fool is this? And is he really eighth grade?"

Annabel before her bows with her arms crossed over her chest and then she tells him:

"I am happy to meet you again and I am also honored to have you as my inspector."

Naberius stays there, because that scene reminds him so much of him with Principal Sullivan, and it's a really weird thing and it's like looking in the mirror.

But that doesn't mean he has to take a liking to that damned bird.

Kerefet approaching her, to take her hands and says:

"How nice, yes! But then did you think about that invitation to dinner?"

The demon cannot believe his ears! He is shamelessly trying!

And so he gnaws with jealousy, where he clenches his fists and even his teeth, something that does not escape the feline who tells him curiously: "Kalego what is it?"

Meanwhile, the bracelets of the infernal bond tighten even more, in an annoying grip where the poor woman must contain the tears for the too much pain it causes her and luckily she has managed to cover them.

Kalego: "The damned impertinent is touching her and in her condition it's bad!"

Hw takes it as a moment of his usual paranoia about her, not understanding instead that he is dying of jealousy and cannot do anything.

"There are no problems, now I'll take care of it."

So he approaches and with his serious attitude he says:

"Please do not touch Miss Annabel, as she is not in the best condition anyway. Besides, you are in Lord Sullivan's territory and where therefore you have broken the rules of the alliance."

The other turns around, releases her and then gesticulating he responds, Annabel instead is ashamed, because she did not want her vulnerable state to come out in this way.

"Oh seriously? This then...." And while he looks at her and she:

"Eeee yes I'm sorry, but I can't face such an important test ... I'm in my period ..."

"I understand ... and I know what you're talking about."

Kalego thinks: "So she's here for a test? The little sisters start not trusting her anymore ... I knew the old man's decision would get us in trouble again!"