Comparison.

If you want to support what I do, which is my fan fic and work as an artist:

https://www.paypal.me/spizzinaart

https://ko-fi.com/spizzinaart

And thanks! You are helping an artist to grow!

I also accept custom drawing commissions, even for fan fiction.

You can contact me here or on my page:

https://www.deviantart.com/spizzina00

Chapter 34

Comparison.

The three are now sitting in the living room, but the more discreet one in the house, where the servants cannot eavesdrop, as it is full of magic that acts as a barrier. Narnia is sitting on an expensive armchair and the two of them on an expensive sofa, where the former has had tea brought to the moan and Annabel can notice his impeccable bearing and worse than Kalego, so she deduces that he is more fiscal than him and also understands by those who took an example. In fact, Narnia is a model for Kalego to follow since they were children and he respects him a lot.

Narnia: - Letters have come from Lord Sullivan, where he reported that the one here is half human.

Kalego in thought: - What ?! Damn old man had to keep the secret and not tell anyone!

But what a blame it gives him if he too is a demon and also of high rank and cannot do anything about it.

Narnia again: - You must not blame him, basically he did nothing but notify us of the event as he should ... compared to you, Kalego, who did not mention to our family even a minimum of what you were doing.

Kalego then with a decisive expression: - I am deeply sorry ... but I must remind you that it is true I follow the path that has already been predestined for me, but in my private life, it seemed to me that I was clear with our father and our mother that I would I decided my wife.

- Yes, true, but you know how things are in this world, especially in the Naberius family.

Where a moment's pause predominates in the room, where the woman hasn't said a word and doesn't allow herself to say one.

And now her eyes, those of Narnia are directed at her, who as he scrutinizes her says:

- I know all about you Annabel Dikai, daughter of an Anubis and a human, with the ancient demonic power in her veins, third degree priestess of the temple of Ra. That she is somehow helping us with this evil ... but I mean by the devil Kalego ...

Now he turns back to his brother, where at this juncture, he really shivered.

- Why her? She belongs to a race that is more enemy to us than the human one, which, as we know, are banished here, because they pollute the sensory elements of the demons, making them go back to their origins! Tell me why ?!

Kalego hesitates for a few seconds and he rages again saying to the woman:

- You really got a demonic golden cockerel, how do you feel? Invincible? Do you know that you will live a lot more thanks to him? And that you will enjoy his protection even if you get divorced?

Amazed, she replies in a low voice: - I ... I didn't know and ...

Narnia: - Of course not, a nobleman who belongs to our family is coveted by all, but from my brother, the most inflexible one I would never have expected!

At this point Kalego grinds and answers him and for the first time, with a stern tone:

- Now stop it! I respect you a lot, but don't insult my wife like that! Do you want to know why I married her?

And the two remained, Narnia the first who addressed him like this and Annabel who wants to know the answer because she too is amazed; since he defended her:

- True what you said, I thought it too at the beginning, I despised her mercilessly, I insulted her and cursed the fact that she was in this world ... but among all the ones I went to, she is the only one I she has shown trust, patience and especially she has never maligned me in any unfortunate or embarrassing situation, so I ask you with a please ... respect her!

After this, there is a clash of glances between the two brothers, where Narnia brings out his familiar, a huge black wolf dog with red eyes, which envelops him and Kalego in turn, brings out his Cerberion!

Annabel, she is quiet and quiet and very embarrassed by what she just heard and scared by the scene.

After ten minutes, the tones calm down and Narnia, closing her eyes, replies:

- I've never seen you so hard on a woman. You have difficult tastes and it is not easy to be around you.

The Other remains there, because he also hints at him with a half smile and then:

-In the end even if she is not a demon, she makes you happy ... and I can not help but agree; even though she is half human, but after all half of her blood belongs to this world, so she means nothing will happen to her, at least not from me.

Kalego: - What?

- Mmmm? Come on brother, you know I've always supported you, you are the best demon professor in the whole other world and flawless and don't worry, only I know, since Lord Sullivan only confided it to me.

- But ... but then the family doesn't know anything?

- No ... but unfortunately, they expect the complete ritual of your marriage, in the family villa.

- Tz! You... .

He can't believe what he just heard! It was a test for him! A kind of proof of the truth and he fell for it in full!

He's been working with border control for years and knows all the sneaky techniques to snatch the truth from any demon and he was the sucker on duty!

- I drink to your Kalego.

Then sip a little more tea to the lament and the spirits have calmed down; even if Narnia still wants to investigate the woman. He isn't entirely convinced that he respects him, but now he doesn't let anything ooze out.

Kalego closes his eyes, grabs his wife's hand and then smiles.

Annabel, just a big sigh of relief and does the same.

Later, Narnia left without saying anything as usual, where Kalego is used to.

Near Balam:

- Then? How did she go? I'm curious! Don't keep me on edge!

- What the hell of questions!

Annabel: - It went .. well ...

Balam: - Really? With Narnia? Are we talking about the same demon ?!

Kalego: - Sure idiot and whose then! He knows everything and has accepted the situation and ... my family wants the whole union ritual.

Balam: - OOOoooh I understand ...

Then to Annabel:

- Well good luck then ... because it will be worse than Kalego's training.

She just a: - Gulp!

Kalego: - Balam stop it! And the problem that we have to go to these days and we have to stop training ... so prepare yourself psychologically.

She again: - Gulp, but what have I done wrong?

End of chapter 24

PS: I apologize if this chapter is really short, but I still hope you enjoyed it anyway.