Kalego and stress.

Chapter 12

(In this chapter as in the others, there will be small spoilers. In this one it concerns a character. I don't want to spoil the reading of the manga, they will be really unnoticeable.;))

Kalego and stress.

Annabel: "True is an ancient experiment of ours, and it was created in the dark age where the priestesses opposed the demons ... I only know that he escaped from a laboratory and that he was carrying the disease .... That he is vulnerable to your weapons because he is was created starting from our blood ... but what I now know is that that creature has evolved and it is a danger too ... if you don't believe me read my mind, I know well that if I lower my protection you will you can do... ."

This tour wants to trust its caretaker and an angry Kalego, who has felt taken for a ride since this whole bad story began, does not say a word and looks at her with eyes that glow purple, a clear sign that he is ready to act; but it is also true that without her, that day as now, he was not saved and therefore after a few minutes of deafening silence, he lowers his sword.

The priestess, on the other hand, slowly touches her magnets on her meninges, (where the wings also start), something that demons know, that is, mental magnets are the ones that protect them from magic and then, with a nod, warns him that the did; so he reaches out the fingers of his left hand and rests them on her forehead and closing his eyes, he sees everything she has read on her official reports. Then he takes them off and tells her:

"Sce .. you were telling the truth ... you know little when nothing ..."

Then he makes the sword disappear, a symptom that has calmed down, where she can breathe a sigh of relief and again:

"Discrimination, that's why you don't use it, the other priestesses have always discriminated against you and therefore you are afraid to use it and show it."

"D-you should have read only that part and not all the rest! It is a violation of my private part!"

"Mph! You gave me permission and I just exploited it, now let's go back to school!"

Where then she opens her wings and flies away and Annabel didn't even let her down and in a whisper:

"Mmmmmgggg what a damn ... who knows what else she saw ...." She embarrassed where she then takes her to the golden pyramid, targeting Babylus.

At school the demon punished Iruma and Clara, placing books on their heads balanced where they stand on one leg, while little black creatures with wings and one eye poke them everywhere. Obviously he also lectured them. Summoning pets is not a game and especially sending them to another place! So the punishment is served. Fortunately he found the priestess bracelet in the lost property, so he recovered it and he will think about when to return it to the owner.

Instead Annabel apologized to the other teachers and her caretaker, where they understood that she was in a moment of regeneration panic, things that happen. She then went back to her duty, reloading the other amulets again and reinforcing them but not as they expected.

Basically she did it by simply connecting with all of them and then she sent the new energy.

The demons are impressed when they know little about this particular priestess and she who knows what she still knows how to do.

Another information that Kalego will write in her diary.

Then she also charged those who remained, completing immunity on everyone. On the bruises of her hands, she used the ointment she had given him pissed off, but she did it secretly and therefore she recovered immediately.