Truth.

Chapter 33

Truth.

The next morning, Kalego is the first to get up, he is an early riser and lets his wife sleep and quietly opens a tunnel to go to her room; to avoid chatter in the corridor.

He then gets dressed and goes to breakfast and then thinks about what training he can give her, which is not easy since he is not a demon, so he thinks about it again and when he comes to a solution he comments:

"Yes, it can go and this the only way."

Next, the rest of his servants greet him when he passes and then he goes towards the room of the woman who when he opens the door softly hears:

"I have to tell him, I have to tell him that I am human... I have to do it, strength and courage!"

Kalego in thought: "What is he mumbling about? What's the story?"

And again, as he sees her pacing nervously in the center of the room:

"He has a right to know how Balam says... ."

Kalego: "Balam? What?"

As he enters and always very quiet he approaches.

She: "he must know that I'm half Anubian and half ... human ... that's right ... ."

And when she turns around, she finds herself face to face with Kalego, with her arms crossed and a stern look and says: "What's this all about?"

She with a surprised but at the same time frightened face:

"That half of my race belongs to that of humans ... ."

Him: "Eh? Are you kidding me ?!"

Her: "No ... I can read forbidden books."

Him: "You priestesses are very cultured and for sure you have contacts with them."

Her: "They can be counted on the hand! And then as you can see I'm not equal to them!"

Him: "On Inb there aren't those similar to you?"

She: "No, we're rare! I'm half human and I was afraid to tell you because demons eat humans ... and I thought that you too ... well ... ."

Him: "What would I have eaten you? Seriously? That's a fairy tale to make us feel superior to them!"

Her: "I humbly apologize if I didn't tell you before ... ."

With this, Kalego is now furious and a powerful purple aura begins to emerge from his body and he cannot believe that she too has betrayed him with this big lie!

However, he just turns around and leaves the room, slamming the door and she just a sad look.

He goes back to his room more than angry at her where he meets Balam, who entered with a portal and who tells him:

"Day Kalego, did you sleep well?"

And he pissed off and points at it with his index finger:

"You! You knew she is half human! Isn't that so ?!"

Balam surprised: "Yes ... I knew ... so ... did she tell you?"

Him: "That stupid traitor!"

Balam happy: "Excellent and finally! No wait, why a traitor?"

He who now walks in the center of the room nervous:

"Because the trust that is the basis of our relationship has now gone to hell! And you knew it! Why didn't you tell me anything ?!"