The strange disease for demons.

Chapter 1
The strange disease for demons.

(This fan fic starts from when Iruma has already entered the school for demons. This
is different from the original story. If you do not know the characters, please look for them, because I will not make detailed descriptions and then, I always ask you readers to be patient with me; because I am not a good writer but. I will write in English as correct as possible. )

The world of demons, which is next to that of humans; where they feel invincible and perhaps even immortal. But sometimes they get sick too, and there that black magic comes to the aid and if instead comes a new and powerful disease, that even this can defeat and then heal them? But they are demons, and such a view is impossible; the humans, who do not all know, are the weak and ephemeral ones.

But just when everything is going well, so to speak, since a bit of chaos reigns since they no longer have a king; things seem to take a turn for the worse; in fact, only the head of security with his staff, were the first to detect cases. They only know that a strange malaise is spreading among those below the ranks 9 and 10, so Teth and Yod, who are extremely vulnerable and do not know where or who brought it, but they only know that from a physical mutation, madness and finally death. Three symptoms are the same for everyone; only in a few cases there were small variations.
So the greatest exponents, that is, the three great demons, gathered urgently to decide what to do.

Lord Beliard: "So how do we behave? For us it is a new and also strange situation, something that has never happened in this world!"

Lady Levi: "The victims? ''

Lord Sullivan: "According to the report of the head of security, Azazel, are currently 100 dead and 600 infected in a short time, where these, waiting for a certain cure, have been hibernated with the spell of perennial ice. Mmmm in fact the what is really serious. "

He says reading a sheet suspended to the right of him.

Lord Beliard: "We are demons for misery not human! What is happening?"

Lord Sullivan: "Azazel is doing a great job of containment, for now we are not spreading any news, no demons should panic, we will find a solution and then ... the lives of our grandchildren are at stake too!"

The other two now have a terrified expression; thinking of their beloved grandchildren who are seriously ill and that there is no cure is the worst nightmare they can have!

Lady Levi: "So are we waiting for more news?"

Lord Sullivan: "Sounds like a good idea to me. And then to see my little Iruma get sick ... or heaven or heaven! I can't think about it!"

And the other two: "Not even us! We must defend their fragile innocent demonic lives at all costs!" Lord Sullivan: "Like everyone else obviously hohoh!"

With this, they get up and leave the room and as they walk down the corridor, a minor demon arrives, which is part of the security, where he first bows and then says: "Big three, Sir Azazel has an urgent message to give you, please over here!"

They look at each other, give him a sign and follow him.

A room with a dark atmosphere, where the three are seated again and the security chief is in front of them and places a strange object on the table, which has the shape of a beetle, with hawk wings, made entirely of gold. And it's the size of a balloon. (Like that of the ancient Egyptians.) Lady Levi: "What is it? It releases a sickening beneficial energy!"

She says covering her nose in disgust.

Azazel: "They were patrolling the skies, hoping to find the culprit, when this curious artifact flew to us."