Naberius family.

If you want to support what I do, which is my fan fic and work as an artist:

https://www.paypal.me/spizzinaart

https://ko-fi.com/spizzinaart

And thanks! You are helping an artist to grow!

I also accept custom drawing commissions, even for fan fiction.

You can contact me here or on my page:

https://www.deviantart.com/spizzina00

Chapter 35

Naberius family.

The couple are now walking the road that leads to the opulent villa of the Naberius family. It's actually more of a large, dark decorated carriage pulled by black dragons, so it's a flying carriage.

Kalego: - The family mansion is located in a place where only the members themselves can reach it. We must maintain the utmost secrecy, given the important role we play in this world.

Annabel, just listen and he goes on saying:

- The thing that worries me are two, your clothes and the way you use the cutlery at the table.

- Huh? Cutlery? And what's wrong with my clothes anyway? I chose the most normal and demonic ones possible.

In fact, the woman wears a dark long-sleeved shirt and simple gray trousers and she has also hidden her wings, a symbol of her bond with the priestesses.

- You absolutely must learn the demonic etiquette, and inadmissible how you use them and if you think that what you wear does not attract attention you are very wrong! You could have worn something more decent!

He tells her in a reproachful tone, but then from the huge window in the middle, Balam looks out and intervenes with his head down saying:

- Come on, don't be the unpleasant Kalego, this poor creature is already nervous because she has to face your family and now you are putting up with your demon rules to specify!

- Silence! The Naberius are a family that does not forgive in the etiquette of demonic upbringing, I say this only for his sake!

- Then for her sake leave her alone and tell some pretty cheerful stories!

And after hearing this, Kalego angrily yells at him by replying:

- What are you getting into ?! It has been a long time since you came together and us!

- Well for that I have to thank her who insisted on wanting my company too! Seeing as how nervous you are you would have eaten it during the trip!

Annabel: - Is that so? You're nervous?

- Certain! His family, especially his parents, always put him in trouble!

- Balam shut your mouth!

- Especially the mother, who is not really his real one... .

- Balam!

And after this:

- Okay, but sooner or later you'll have to face them and tell her all about them.

- Disappear stupid bird with a mania to touch!

After hearing this, he gestures to Annabel and then retires to the roof, where he is currently sitting with the luggage, as the inside of the vehicle is too narrow for him.

Annabel actually now that she looks at him better, she sees him more nervous than usual and tells him:

- You don't have to tell me about them, but getting to know them a little bit will help me better manage the situation that will appear in front of me.