Infernal bond.

Chapter 13

Infernal bond.

Kalego: "Don't treat me like a dying idiot! In front of you there is always Kalego Naberius, eighth rank demon and teacher of the prestigious Babylus school!"

Annabel: "Look, I know very well."

Kalego: "So what the hell are you doing then? Who gave you permission to touch me?"

He says he as he is watching her move the hair from his face.

"You can't see well and these tufts are another hindrance."

But he doesn't have the strength to get upset and so he makes her do it but still saying:

"You ... you ... you ..." And then nothing else comes out.

She ends up putting them a little behind the ears and a little backwards.

"Now it's better right?"

"Shut up damn!"

And then:

"But how on earth did you dress? What happened to your stupid cloak with those disgusting clothes you were wearing underneath?"

"I just adapted to your world, that's all."

And he just a grimace.

Balam, who is seeing and hearing everything, laughs heartily and afterwards the priestess asks him:

"Do you want some water? You are certainly thirsty."

"Enough! I don't need your pity!"

"It's not compassion and you were taking a really big risk with that horse fever! Do you want it or not?"

He first grinds and then.

"There is a bottle in the kitchen as soon as you enter on the left with a glass ..."

In reality he is very thirsty; in fact he feels his tongue dry and his mouth dry and he hasn't counted the days in which he was left without him and his pride in him is stronger than any other need, but now he has to give in a little. So, without a word she takes it and then pours it into the glass and with great care, puts it in her hand where she drinks not just one, but five glasses and she thinks:

"No, you weren't absolutely thirsty ... but who are you kidding?"

Approached, he takes it back and places it on the table e

Kalego: "Don't brag about this situation because you won't get favors from me!"

Annabel: "Don't worry, I didn't do it for this." And he just a:

"Tz!"

And then:

Kalego: "Don't you have any questions for me?" Referring to what he saw on his back and beyond.

"Why didn't you tell me when I cured you of the disease? If you told me, I could also cure those ... it takes longer, but I can do it in more sessions."

He looks at her in dismay, because instead of saying: 'poor thing when I'm sorry!'

Instead, she has found the solution to keep him from suffering again and responds alone.

"You ... are just a fool!"

"Yes, it's true, but if you ask me one day, I won't back down and I'll give you a proper recovery."

"Tze ... what the hell are you up to?"

"Besides, I don't care if I've seen you in this state, for me appearances are superficial, the most important thing is that you're okay now." And he just turns his head to the side with his eyes closed, followed by a: "Tz!"