The three weeks 1

Chapter 19

The three weeks 1

In the first week.

He cannot understand what is happening since according to what he has read the bracelets appear only to whom the feeling is directed.

With this and as he gets dressed and afterwards he arranges his hair and does everything in his daily life and then looks at the bracelet with a grimace. Next he goes to the door that leads to the other room where she is certainly waiting for him, but he does not know in what mood given what happened the previous evening.

But when he opens it, she is not there and looks around a bit confused; because he thought he might find her perhaps despairing in her bed since she has just tied herself to a demon and instead does not find her. But then the open window attracts him, because the wind is blowing various sheets of paper, which he collects and then closes it and his gaze falls on the table and on a particular book. Black cover with a cross with a round head in the center that he recognizes as an ankh.

Then intrigued, he opens it and happens right on the part where there is a drawing that portrays him. He has to admit that he did it really well and in his usual attitude, but what worries him is that there are some writings in Inbarian nearby that are certainly notes. About him there are ten pages and then, there are also the drawings of the other professors, including the principal and Iruma.

So he's sure those are just notes.

"So not just the only one who has taken them all this time? And then ... who knows what is written? Maybe some insults about me ...." He thinks while he leafs through it again.

But then a hand grabs it, he looks up and notices that she is dressed in the clothes he bought him and is also wearing the triskele he gave her! Amazed at this and she:

"It's not nice to spy on my personal stuff."

Kalego, who is always bound by his new role, answers her alone and with a bow:

"I humbly apologize ... it won't happen again ... ."

Also because she caught him in the act and it is a terrible thing, like a thief!

She then approaches and seeing that he is bent over, she gives him a tender kiss on his lips, where he is even taller than her and the other remains there.

"You also give it to greet each other, not only when you have to and good morning ... and then you are very tall and so I found myself comfortable."

And she sings something he doesn't understand as he recomposes himself and thinking that he only kissed her companions because he had to, but he just didn't know this. After all, it didn't suck as much as he thought.

"These are just personal notes, I have not added them in the official report, I just need them to have a memory of this world since I was forbidden to take pictures all here .. and don't worry, I have not written anything so bad . "

Kalego even if he doesn't believe her takes it for granted and then he is wondering that she is not at all disturbed by what happened yesterday, quite the contrary.

She adds: "For the bracelets I accept them, anyway I can't escape and I can't do anything .. last night I thought about it for a long time ... so go for the relationship ... ."

And she looks out the window. Annabel's intention is to make him give in in some way, perhaps by being super tender to disgust him or by doing the super annoying one; because she doesn't believe the story that bracelets can't be removed, according to her they can be removed, but she still has to convince the sender to give in.