Collaborate.

Chapter 11.

Collaborate.

The two are hidden behind the last columns and Kalego who is still cocooned and in her arms:

"Of course you're a genius, do you really think you've fooled him by hiding here? Seriously?"

Annabel: "Do you have a better idea? Because I don't see other places to go!"

She is not all wrong, the place is reduced to so much light and those miserable columns and therefore the demon is reflecting, Instead the creature:

"Ahahah you are funny! You ran away like rats, but there is no place where you can do it! You will see it will be a long and painful end, especially for you stupid mistake!"

Kalego: "Why does he keep calling you that?"

"I believe because of the fact that I can contrast it with my Anunbian blood ... I am talking about your immunity and also perhaps because the other sisters are immune, but if they come into contact with him, which is the source ... they can get infected exactly like you.... "

And it is so between amazement and reason that the demon gets an idea!

Kalego: "Hey, use it!"

" What?"

"How foolish thing! Not your blood! If he fears it then he behaves like this because he wants to frighten you and thus make you more submissive, use it!"

" I can not.. ."

"How can you not? You've done it up to now what the hell!"

" I'm sorry I can not... ."

Kalego understands and he tells her again:

"The priestesses face their fear, what are you going back on your own words ?!"

Annabel is now mute and she can sense that she is hesitating:

"So priestess do you want to die here by chance ?! Get a move on!"

Annabel: "Use your weapons ... against priestesses and priests ... but those not imbued with magic, simply the material ones are full of evil energy ... we fear them, but it is normal that at their sight we will never tremble ... because they can inflict mortal wounds on us too! "

The other then does not answer her in amazement again, realizing that she is voluntarily helping him, spitting out their weak point and then the creature delivers a blow, which splits the column in two and hits them!

Where fortunately, the protection of the amulet that Kalego has protects them and therefore throws them only far away, in a white and dense dust.

"Coff coff! What happened?" She says as he recovers.

Kalego: "The amulet saved us, but I think it has now discharged!"

"I-I understand."

And the creature as he approaches:

"Ooooh poor rats! You finally came out and let me show you how I killed the other abominations of this world!"

So they can see out of his body, what look like pointed paws, white and imbued with positive energy, which then carry the disease.

Kalego: "Damn!"

"That day, that fucking day, if she, the mistake didn't appear, I would have finished my work, watching you die in suffering, enjoying having finally eliminated a high-ranking demon! But no! She appeared with that lousy blood , healing you and blowing everything up! "