Return and...

Chapter 22

Return and....

The swift magical beast runs away, because it has been discovered!

Kalego: "Curse he fled to the forest of brambles and it's impossible to follow him in this darkness!"

Annabel: "At least that demon is now safe and sound."

Kalego: "Yes, but the news will spread quickly, usually they don't come near here, just because it is protected by demonic magic!

So snorting he goes back into the house, followed by Annabel who closes the door and then adds:

"Tomorrow I'll try to silence the voices as best I can."

"The creature has really grown strong, but maybe with that pyramid we can at least avoid other victims?"

He staring at the object, which has now turned gray:

"It sure works to our advantage."

And then:

"So your shield symbionts have any other abilities?"

She: "Well yes. They are my protectors and they were in a kind of hibernation and I could only use a small part of their abilities; but now that they are awake I can use them fully."

Him: "Mph then try to use them better next time."

And she who takes this answer patiently sighing only and after:

"Now I'm going. Can you open the portal for me please?"

The other who approaches and first touches right arm with her left to loosen the grip of the bracelets and then pull her to his side to give her a kiss and whispering:

"Tomorrow you will go back to school for sure, Babylus needs your presence."

She just nods and then, pressing on the tip, opens the portal again, where he notices that it doesn't necessarily have to spend an hour like when it was golden.

And so she crosses it and in fact Opera has not noticed anything.

Naberius used it because he understood that their technologies can also cross the barrier of a rank nine, where he did not notice anything, on the contrary if he opened it and this is a confirmation that he will also write in the notebook of he.

The next day, he has not yet received any strange news about what happened the night before.

So for now it's all calm and while walking on the street leading to school, he stops in front of a florist, where he sells strange flowers and plants and here, noticing one particular item, he enters and makes his purchase.

Naberius has read the book of the language of demonic flowers and has always thought that they are a great gift for a woman, like black roses, but in this round he did not take a flower.

Then he sets off again on the right path and here in front he notices the priestess Annabel coming out of the road that leads to the principal's residence.

He notices that she is alone and is from behind and is wearing a long black coat with a hood and fur as also notes the brooch in her hair, where it creates a certain internal joy and perhaps she has realized that the headmaster has allowed her to go alone again , as she has fully recovered. She is the only one immune to the disease in that world, except in her vulnerable period. But she doesn't mean there aren't other dangers all the same.

The day is cold and he too wears the heaviest uniform for those periods so he wears the longest cape. Although he is one that the cold keeps him pretty well and is therefore not a big problem.