Ancient race.

Chapter 3

Ancient race.

But at this point he plays the end of the lessons, in the form of a croak of some monster playing some strange music.

Sullivan: "Ooooh what a bad luck! Ten o'clock classes are over, I'll tell you later!"

Kalego falling all over him: "But on the most crucial part, don't send us away like this headmaster!" Sullivan: "Oh come on, don't worry, you will know everything, but now I have to go to my grandson, you know Grandpa's life is hard hohooh see you later!"

With this he disappears in a flash and Annabel:

"The headmaster is too weird ... but that's okay with me! I thought he was a scary and rude demon!" Annabel's teacher has remained too, but she knows of her out-of-the-ordinary reputation and so taking a breath, she takes patience.

Kalego: "Damn unconscious! What the hell did it take to say what we have to do now ?!

In a situation like this then!"

He says pissed and as he walks towards the door, heedless of the priestesses and Dali:

"Come on don't say these things and then he said he'll update us later."

Who responds very calmly. But that has already gone away. Then again he, while he looks at Annabel, extends a hand to her saying:

"Anyway I am Dali, I am the supervisor of the professors here at Babylus, and it is a pleasure to meet the one we have to work with at this critical time."

Even polite Annabel does the same saying:

"Ah yes ... pleasure I'm Annabel, as you already understood .. well yes it's a particular situation and ... dangerous?"

With this he does not perceive negative energies on her on her aura of her, her teacher was right, she tolerates it well!

Dali: "Oh yes that's for sure and don't worry about Prof. Kalego, it's true that he's grumpy but he's reliable."

Annabel: " Ah OK." And in thought:

"Dunno, I have my doubts and then ... he treats him badly too and then, a polite demon ?! But what did they make us read about Inb ?!" (Inb is the planet from which Annabel and priestesses hail.) With this the other adds:

"Well if you want to follow me to another room, so we'll wait for him and I apologize for his behavior ... and also for the headmaster's."

And Annabel's teacher who replies:

"Sure, very gladly and it doesn't matter, she didn't bother me."

With this the other leads the way and Annabel puts on her hood again; in fact she is made on purpose not to be noticed.

He takes them to a room where there is a table, where there are books around and here he makes them sit down, then he leaves them because he too has lessons in some classes.

Then, the teacher activates a bubble made of light around them, which engulfs them both with amazed Annabel:

"This must be one of her higher faculties, and it's fantastic! It has no case is tenth grade!"

As the hood is lowered, we see an anthropomorphic of the cat race, in particular black panthers, with green eyes, with ornaments similar to the ancient Egyptians in gold color and with wings indicating the degree of him. Her presence is really extremely positive.