"Asta, let's replenish our magic then head to Liones," I suggested, to which he nodded. We went back to the body of the man I'd stabbed through the stomach, each taking a turn drinking some of the blood that hadn't spilled out or coagulated yet. We heard a few gasps and murmurs from the Holy Knights that witnessed it. Astaroth was, unfortunately at times, just like Uncle Mel and had to say something. "Any of you have a problem with what you just saw?" he shouted at them. Most of them kept quiet but for one large individual who walked up to him and towered over him. "I do. They may have been our enemy but you just desecrated their body," he spat down at my brother.

—Astaroth's POV—
"Desecrated? He has no use for his body if his soul is gone. How does me using something that would go to waste equate to desecration?" I spat back at him. He gritted his teeth, trying to be intimidating by looming over me. I hadn't grown any taller than Mom or Dad and this man was easily 6.5 feet tall if not taller. He was also built well. "Anything you do to a body post-death can be considered desecration. Did your demon father or vampire mother not teach you that? Or is it just because you're a vampiric demon you don't care?" he was really getting on my nerves. I smirked at him, "Why should I care when I don't agree? I let him be useful post-death." I watched him become more and more agitated until he pulled his fist back, "Don't do it," I warned calmly. He did it anyway, punching me in the face.

I stayed put, simply turning my head from the force of his punch. "My turn," I replied a little sadistically, my grin equally as sadistic. "Astaroth, maybe we shou-" I heard Tristan start to say when I punched the man in front of me in the stomach. He went flying back into the rest of the knights, knocking a significant amount down. He didn't get up, seemingly unconscious. "Let's go, Maimai. I think we're done here," I announced coldly. My voice was like poison, freezing the blood in their veins. As we started to fly towards Liones, we heard one of the Holy Knights ask Tristan, "I know they're the sons of Meliodas and Zeldris but...from the tales passed down from the second Holy War, are we sure they aren't clones? That was...terrifying..." Tristan watched us fly away, wondering the same. He'd heard stories of the first Holy War from his mother as well, when his father and uncle were still fighting for the Demon King. This was the behavior she described. But that's what Uncle Zel told us to do, emulate them. Be cold and ruthless.

"Hey Maimai, do you feel Mom's energy?" I asked him, suddenly concerned. He focused for a second then his eyes widened, "I just feel Dad's and Uncle Mel's..." We both sped up as much as we could, we'd already been flying what we thought was our top speed. We came crashing down at the gates of Liones, sprinting past all the knights who'd stayed behind. "Didn't we just see those two a few hours ago run through here?" I heard one of them shout, making me giggle a little. I knew Dad and Uncle Zel were panicking like we were but it was still comical to me that they did the exact same thing we did when they got here. We felt where Dad and Uncle Zel were in the castle and we couldn't help it, slamming the door open. "What happened?! Is Mom okay?!" I shouted, slightly out of breath.

—Meliodas' POV—
We felt relief when we sensed Astaroth and Amaimon on their way to Liones and more so when they crashed into the room unharmed. "Asta! Amai!" Zel and I exclaimed, jumping up to grab each of them in a tight hug. They were covered in dried blood and dirt. "Hi Dad," Asta grinned, "How's Mom though? I can't feel her energy...she's not..." tears welled in his eyes and he looked like the little boy that used to cling so tightly to Ali again. I hugged him again then ruffled his hair, "She's alright, Asta. She's still unconscious, but she's alright." Both boys breathed a sigh of relief then pushed past Zel and I to sit with their Mom, each holding one of her hands. "We did it, Mom. We wiped out Arthur's knights that were planning to attack Liones..." Amaimon told her, rubbing her hand. "And I may or may not have antagonized one of the Holy Knights of Liones..." Astaroth admitted, rubbing her other hand.

"You did what?!" Zeldris grabbed him by the back of the collar. "I'm sorry, Uncle Zel! They were talking shit about Maimai and I drinking blood from one of the fallen knights to replenish our energy and I couldn't handle it! So I may or may not have let him punch me in the face and then I sent him flying with a punch in the stomach..." he admitted sheepishly. My brother glared at me, "You need to deal with this. That's your temper and if he can't get it under control..." he sighed and let go of Astaroth, returning his tired gaze to him. "Asta...I know you're standing up for what you believe in but you're just one kid. You can't take on the whole world by yourself and I'm worried about you. You're so much like my brother. I love you and I just don't want to see you getting hurt," Zel's voice was significantly softer as he spoke. I looked over at Amaimon, who'd been watching his Mom carefully the entire time. "How'd you manage to pull off Dies Irae, Amai?" I asked him, grinning.

He grinned back, "I watched Dad try to teach Azy and Niya a few times. I guess I just felt it come to me." I walked over and ruffled his hair, "That was awesome, mini-Zel. We're both super proud of you. Both of you," I beamed, looking to my son across from his brother at the last part. "Why can't I feel Mom's energy, Dad?" Astaroth asked me. Zel went over and stroked her hair, "According to Elizabeth, her energy morphed into what she called godly ki..." he murmured. The boys looked at him confused, then me. I shrugged, "Apparently your Mom's a god now. And Elizabeth thinks your younger brother might be a demi-god, which is why you couldn't sense him, Asta." Their eyes were wide with shock, "Mom's a god? A god of what? And Rin?" I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair, "God of vampires for your Mom," I muttered, not really wanting to say about Rin. "Okay...but what about our baby brother, Dad?" Astaroth asked me, his voice slightly suspicious. I lifted my head and stared at him, "Destruction. She thinks he's a god of destruction, because of me."

The boys looked at Zeldris, who nodded in confirmation. "This is even more uncharted territory than with you two and Az. Vampires we knew about. Rin...there's no telling what he'll be capable of..." he added worriedly. Amaimon looked at his Dad, "He's got all of us, Dad. Everyone thought Asta and I were going to be monsters and I'd say we turned out fine. Rin will too."