"What's going on, love?" Harry asked.

"Erm... nothing. I'm fine. Erm, I'm going to take some air if you don't mind," Zayn said and walked out of the store.

"What's going on man?" Niall asked approaching him with a plate full of snacks.

"I don't know..." Harry said a little worried but he was hoping that Zayn is doing alright.

The celebration continued and Zayn was nowhere to be seen. The people began to leave and Harry just stayed with his family and Cecile. Even Niall was gone.

"Dear, have you seen Zayn?" Cecile asked.

"No... he said he was getting some air a while ago," Harry said.

"Oh... I see. Maybe he's at home," Cecile said.

"Did something happen with... Ms. Wilson? He said he was staying with you but..." Harry said.

"Yes, we were able to complete all the paperwork for him to stay with me. But... he received some news from his parent's lawyer. Maybe that threw him off a bit," Cecile explained.

"Oh... ye-yes, maybe," Harry said.

"Cecile, do you want to come with us to the Horan's house? They invited us for dinner and to continue the celebration," Anne asked.

"I... don't know dear. I'm a little tired," She answered.

"You never go out, it's just an intimate dinner, come," Anne said.

"Okay, I guess you're right. Harry, can you tell Zayn I left with your mother, please?" Cecile asked.

"You can come with us too if you want baby," Anne said to Harry.

"It's alright mom, I can find something to do in your absence. Like a movie or something, don't worry," Harry said thinking about what Zayn said earlier but now he doesn't know where he was.

"Oh, speaking of the devil. Where were you, young man? You've missed half of the party," Rob, Harry's stepdad, said.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" Cecile asked.

"Ye-yes. I'm alright. I had a little headache, that's all," Zayn said excusing himself.

"Oh I was about to go to the Horan's house but if you need me, I can stay with you," Cecile said.

"No, no, I'm fine. Go, go, you need to distract yourself from all the hard work and all," Zayn said and she nodded.

"Alright, I'll be home later," Cecile said.

"Baby, don't wait up. You know how the evenings at the Horans are," Anne said and Harry smiled.

"I know," he answered.

"Alright ladies, let's get going," Rob said and they left the store.

Harry closed and locked the door, then turned to Zayn. They were finally alone.

"Are you alright, love?" Harry asked as he approached him and grabbed his hand.

"Yes, I am. I just want to be with you," Zayn said kissing him hard.

"Baby..." Harry said between kisses.

"I've been wanting this since I saw you earlier in this outfit. Come..." Zayn said grabbing his hand and leading the way to the back.

"Zee..." Harry said. He knew something was off with Zayn but he decided to please him and make him feel good. He knew how. "Zee, fuck me, here. On this desk. Raw," Harry said seriously.