♧ 48- Goodbye For Now ♧

~AN~
The very last chapter before the epilogue, everyone.
Enjoy ♥️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NARRATIVE:

NARRATIVE:

When the members of both families arrived at the beach house which was still guarded by the few men they had left behind, a lot of calls were made to allies of the Sasori-gumi that lived in the surroundings. Needless to say, these indigenous gangs took matters into their own hands and decided to track down the remaining members of the Ōkami-gumi found on the island.

They began by invading the seaport where some of these enemies were hiding and waiting to attack. Then they went as far as invading the hotels in which they resided. Needless to say, more people died that day to the ignorance of the people on the island. Other than the loud explosion they had all heard at some point but couldn't tell where it had come from or what it was; people went about their daily activities. With the help of his allies, Kimura would make sure to clean the water of all the dead bodies that had been left floating on the surface of the sea. The last thing he wanted was some of these bodies floating back to land and on public beaches.

~~

Dalia's POV:

Private medical staff were immediately provided to Kimura and our men with the help of influential allies of his. The wounded men from both our families were immediately taken care of. Dolce and Shotaro included.

Kimura had painful bruises and little wounds on his chest that had been left by the impacts of the bullets shot at him. These were also carefully treated to avoid infection. I stayed by his side with my hand in his.

Our marriage day had been a dangerously eventful one.

"We could've both died today," I told him softly while his wounds were being cleansed.

He looked at me and kissed the top of my hand.

"But we're both alive. And married. Now we're sure never to forget this day," he smiled a little and I chuckled.

"I know right? I need you to wipe out the Ōkami-gumi. Entirely. And take over all of their businesses as well," I told him in all seriousness.

The simple thought of those bastards had me furious.

"I'm on it. I passed a few calls to the minor family, smaller clans, and to my brothers of the major family who stayed back. At this very moment, they are on their way to wipe out the Ōkami-gumi. I bet their foolish leader is preparing to flee the country."

"You better have them catch him."

"Oh, I definitely will, my love."

I smiled at the sweet name and leaned closer to kiss his cheek.