♧ 44- Happy ♧

~AN~

Enjoy the chapter, lovelies ❤️

🔞🔞🔞🔞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kimura's POV :

The closer I got to her, the more it felt like my heart wood burst out of my chest. She was mesmerizing. Beautiful.

I'd missed her. Her touch. Her kisses and the intimacy we used to share. I'd craved her touch and that inviting look in her eyes. My body couldn't lie how bad I wanted her at that moment. And she knew how bad I wanted to lay my hands on her.

When I joined her under the shower, she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I immediately cupped her face and went in for a kiss which she passionately responded to, matching my hunger for her.

Soft moans escaped both our lips when out tongues made slow love to each other. A sweet electric feeling coursed through my body and I felt breathless from all the emotions that resurfaced. The emotions I thought were helplessly buried away after she'd rejected me continuously. When I thought I'd lost her for good.

I hugged her soft body closer to mine, kissing her so deep my body slanted over hers. I'd missed the feel of her smooth and soft skin. I was hungry for her and showed it. I kissed and suckled on every part of her neck, leaving love bites here and there.

Slanting over her, I made her lean backwards, her full breasts now in my face. I kissed and suckled on them hungrily. Her poky nipples...

"Mmm~"

How badly I'd missed them.

I sucked hungrily on them, making her groan.with her head falling back. My insatiable desire for her made it feel like I was sucking the most delicious nectar from her breasts. My cock throbbed and my breathing was worryingly uneven. I thought I would grow mad if I didn't have her there and then.

"Fuck..." I rasped and immediately grabbed the back of her thighs, lifting her off the ground and having her wrap her arms around my shoulders for support.

I lefted her higher and hung her legs over my arms. Kissing her passionately, I slowly eased her down on my cock.

"Ah~!" she gasped and opened her eyes when my tip penetrated her.

Our foreheads touched and we stared straight into each other's eyes; creating soul ties. Our lips brushed and our warm breaths mixed.

I watched her every expression as I eased her down on more and more of my cock. She could barely keep her eyes open and I could barely breathe. I penetrated her all the way and when she took in the very last inch of me, she groaned and I moaned. It felt so good being in her again that I felt like my knees would give up on me.