♧ 2- Home ♧

~AN~

Hi guys.
Completed my exams today and so I can finally focus on writing this story I'm excited for 💃🏽❣️.

Also, from now on, the story will be in Dalia's POV as well as Narrative POV– just like you'd voted.

This chapter contains the regular number of words for my normal chapters and so don't complain it's short.

Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Florence, Italy)

(Florence, Italy)

Dalia's POV:

I stepped out of the airport building looking good and expensive as usual, causing several heads to turn.

While my father's men who'd come to welome me– rushed to put my bags in the back of one of the limousine, I took a deep breath of Florence's fresh air

While my father's men who'd come to welome me– rushed to put my bags in the back of one of the limousine, I took a deep breath of Florence's fresh air. The air I had missed so much. The nostalgia came rushing back and I smiled.

"Finally back home..."

The door of the limousine  was opened for me and I entered it. Next stop, my father's headquarters.

The moment the limousine drove into the headquarters, the nostalgia came rushing back. It'd been four years. Four years away from my precious home and family.

I looked out the window and at one of the many balconies of the manoir. It was that of my father's office. He was always in there and so I knew just where to find him. I could barely hide my excitement.

The limousine pulled up in front of a line of two familiar maids, two male servants and one of our butlers. The male servants immediately went to get my bags while one of the guards in the limousine rushed out and opened the door for me. I stepped out.