♧ 23- Trust ♧

~AN~

Midnight's Struck And It's Finally The 13th! 😌
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
🎂🎁🎉💃🏽❤️

Please Don't Forget To Comment As You Read~

Enjoy! ☺️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dona's POV:

Dona's POV:

With his robe on, Kimura joined me in the yacht's dining room shortly after. I sat waiting for him. The table had been set with delicious lunch I was ready to dig into. After what had happened the night before, I definitely needed a refill.

"You finally join me," I teased him.

He smiled and took a seat at the other end of the table so we were facing each other.

"You tried to take my life in there, sweetheart,"

"It was just payback for you almost taking mine, last night," I replied.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm," I chuckled.

We looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds. There always seemed to be endless sexual tension in the air whenever we grew silent like that. I felt it and he definitely did too.

Kimura was what he was, being Hiroyuki's son, my bait and all that- but there was no denying we were very much attracted to each other. On my part, I was solely attracted to his artificial side. His body, his flirtatious side and now most importantly, the sex. Nothing more. And unfortunately for him, it would remain that way until I finished what I'd come to Japan to do.

"Let's eat," he said with a smile and I smiled back.

We served ourselves and enjoyed the delicious food. He seemed in a great mood and so I decided to use it to my advantage and perhaps take another step forward in my vendetta.

"You seemed to be in a particularly good mood yesterday when we had our date," I started. "Did anything special happen? What made you so happy?"

Of course I already knew thanks to my informant.

"Well, remember the drug I beat one of my men up for, for trying to sell its formula to a rival gang?"

"Yeah,"

"Production of the first batch was rapidly completed and sold successfully," he told me.

"Oh, congratulations. You and the Sasori-gumi must've made a whole lot of money overnight," I mused.