♧ 43- At Peace ♧

~AN~

Hi lovelies!
Enjoy the chapter ❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dalia's POV:

Dalia's POV:

After a day and a half in the air, Kimura and I finally landed in Hawaii where the rest of his men would join us soon. After a tiring trip, I was glad to retire to whatever fancy hotel and suite that Kimura had booked for us.

However, I was surprised when we drove through the beautiful community to a secluded area with a gated and private beach property. Then appeared one of the most beautiful beach houses I had ever seen. It was vintage and I could tell it had been there for quite a several years, but had recently been renovated. I turned to Kimura for answers. He smiled at me.

"Are we going to be staying here? Is it yours?" I asked.

"Yes and yes. This beach was bought by my father and gifted to my late mother who decided to build this beautiful beach house on it. I remember coming here once as a child with my siblings and mother, but never again," he explained. "I only thought of it again months ago when you first came into my life. When I fell in love with you, I thought to myself that I would love for us to come here together. And so, I had it renovated for this moment..."

He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it.

"And for even better moments to come, if everything turns out well," he ended.

We looked into each other's eyes and it felt like we exchanged emotions words could not explain. I smiled at him before leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm sure it will. How about we live our best moments right now? In the present," I said.

"You're right. Let's do that."

The beach house was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. Though it had been renovated, a lot of things had been left untouched according to Kimura. Just like his mother had left them. She'd done the simple yet beautiful interior design on her own and I felt like I could tell the type of person she was from the house.

The soft breeze that passed through the house's opened windows and balconies was calming and would probably give me the best sleep. It felt homely and I was at peace.

When Kimura took me to the bedroom, I was even more impressed. The room had two big doors that led straight into a big and spacious balcony. The balcony was spacious enough to have a beautiful, little round table with chairs in a corner, and on the other side was an outdoor shower. Of course, there was a beautiful indoor bathroom in the bedroom as well. The bed was king-sized with old but clean and sweet-smelling, floral bedsheets, and a warm blanket. That house was enough to have me wanting a peaceful retirement life only a few years to my thirties.