♧ 45- Conditions ♧

~AN~

Hi everyone~
Enjoy the chapter ❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dalia's POV:

My heart almost dropped to my stomach when I saw my uncle.

"Zio!" I gasped as Kimura immediately put me down.

My uncle ignored me and walked towards a frozen Kimura with a gun in his hand.

"Z- Zio, how did you get here??"

"You asked them to let me through the moment my men and I arrived," he replied dryly, never taking his eyes off Kimura.

That was true. I just didn't think he would appear the way he did.

By the time I snapped out of my surprise, Dolce's gun was inches away from Kimura's forehead. Kimura didn't even try to fight back.

"Zio, wait please," I begged and lightly pushed Kimura backward before standing in between him and my uncle's gun.

Dolce stared at me like I'd lost my senses.

"What is all this, Dalia ?"

"He's not a bad person, zio. I promise you. Let's go somewhere and talk, please."

"We're not going anywhere. What was this getting married bullshit I heard from the other side of the door?"

"Please, let's go talk," I pleaded with him.

"Don Dolce," Kimura spoke from behind me.

My uncle and I turned to him and he took a step closer.

"I swear on my honor and life that I would never do anything to harm your goddaughter. I love her with all my heart,"

My uncle looked utterly disgusted by Kimura's confession.

"I will blow your brains out. Are you crazy? What are you saying?" he asked Kimura with wide eyes.

Knowing my uncle, I knew how angrier he'd gotten at that moment. He was triggered and ready to sell. I could tell. I immediately stood in the way and in front of Kimura to protect him.

"Zio, it's either you listen to what I have to say or you leave. Because I will not let you touch a single hair of his," I stated very seriously.

My uncle stared again like I'd gone crazy.

"What is happening to you, Dalia? What did this bastard do to you? Were you brainwashed?"

"Not at all. And if you want to know what's going on, then I suggest you allow me to explain in private."