♧ 21- Stamina ♧

~AN~

Hi, everyone.

Here it finally is. The chapter most of us have been waiting for 😂. Hope you're ready.

I recommend you listen to the songs I proposed in the previous chapter while you read. For a better experience, I guess. They inspired me while I wrote this chapter.

ENJOY!
And please don't forget to comment your thoughts throughout the chapter ❣️.

!🔞ADULT CONTENT WARNING🔞!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dona's POV:

Dona's POV:

When we arrived the bedroom, it was lighted by the bright moonlight showing in from all the open widows, including the large one in the roof, right above the bed. We didn't even bother switching on the lamps. The moonlight was perfect. Just as I'd wanted and had hoped it would be.

I felt my insides lit up with excitement and arousal.

Kimura led me to the center of the room and then turned to face me. I could barely breathe with how fast my heart was pounding in my chest. And I knew damn well that I wasn't the only one in that situation with my body.

Kimura stepped closer and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me to himself. I immediately felt how harder the the erection in his pants had grown. I looked up at him and met his gaze, more intense than usual. I saw raw lust in his eyes. Probably the same thing I had in my eyes.

We both wanted the same thing. To be wrapped in each other's arms for the rest of the night.

Kimura cupped my face with a hand and brought his lips down on mine. He kissed me slowly but hungrily, making me feel every bit of his passion. I kissed him back and began to unbutton his shirt, taking my time.

I was going to drive him crazy that night.
~

Kimura's POV:

I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest. Like I was imagining it all and it wasn't real.

But it was real. Dona unbuttoning each button of my shirt, one at a time, giving me more confirmation that she was ready. And this, while kissing me back with the same passion and hunger. It was all real.

How much did I like her? I didn't recall my body growing this hot for any of my exes or for any woman I had slept with. Even when it was my first time sleeping with them. I didn't recall being this lust crazed or impatient.