♧ 41- What Now? ♧

~AN~

It's been a long while. I missed you guys.
Here's a long chapter for you. Enjoy ❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrative:

Narrative:

(Venice, Italy)

"Something's not right," Dolce told his men. "I am unable to directly contact Dalia. Eleanor gives me constant updates but with different phone numbers she had never used before."

The other men looked at themselves in confusion and evident worry.

"That isn't right, Consigliere," one of them said.

"I know," Dolce replied and stared into space for a few seconds.

A few seconds later, he picked up his office phone and gave immediate instructions.

"Get the jets ready and prepare yourselves. We fly for Osaka as soon as possible,"

(Osaka, Japan)

The fancy Rolls Royce pulled up at the private port where the Sasori-gumi had their jets parked. The door was opened for Kimura who stepped out and went to personally open the door for Dalia. She took his hand and he helped her out. Holding her hand firmly in his, the couple proceeded to head towards the ready jet and board it while their bags were taken care of by their men. Their next destination was Johannesburg where their bodyguards who'd flown ahead would be waiting for them.

Once inside, Kimura and Dalia sat facing each other.

"There is more than enough space in this jet. Why sit in front of me?" Dalia said with an exasperated sigh.

Kimura simply smiled at her and proceeded to check his tablet for emails.

"How's Eleanor? I'm uneasy knowing I will be leaving her behind. I don't like that," she told him.

"She's fine, my love. I promise. Would you like to see her?" he asked. "I can have a video call right now."

"Yes, please,"

"Okay,"

Kimura called one of the men who were in charge of keeping an eye on Eleanor and asked to see her. He gave the table to Dalia who saw Eleanor seated in a fancy living room, watching television and enjoying a good meal. Her bruises and wounds seemed to have been fully treated and she was in a much better state than the last time Dalia had seen her. Kimura had indeed told the truth about Eleanor being taken care of.

"I want to talk to her,"

The person holding the tablet entered the living room and gave it to Eleanor.