Epilogue

I love you.
Not only for who you are,
But also for what I am becoming,
When I'm with you.

♪ Roy Croft

A couple of months later...

On behalf of Joanna:

Well, it's been a few months since we moved from San Francisco to sunny and beautiful Los Angeles... My life has really changed, I don't feel alone or broken, it's completely different now, every day when I open my eyes I see the man I love more than life, Edmund Wright is the man who won my heart, I will not talk about feelings of love, because everyone experiences them differently, I'm just grateful to fate that she gave me Edmund, gave me this chance to have a happy life ...

Very soon, I will meet another one of my biggest loves, the baby who is inside me and gives me a smile on my face every day.

I reconciled with my parents, we decided to visit them before going away, we sat and talked about everything, came to a common decision and now I am glad that we are fine with them, they understood and heard me and I them.
Whatever it was between us in the past, for now, I want to see my future child happy and how he will be happy to see his grandparents.

Edmund also talked to his parents, his father almost fell into a coma when he saw Ed, he was really happy and at the same time, he felt guilty about his son, but now everything is okay. They had found common ground and now everything was falling into place...

Edie has stopped communicating with Oscar, Sean and Tony, as well as Daniel. I told him over and over again that everyone deserves a second chance, but he didn't listen, he's made up his mind and he's not going to change it...

Stacy stayed in San Francisco, she put the house on the market, apparently she wants to move somewhere else, she also found a job, so her life is starting fresh.

Sandra moved to New York, she decided not to stay in her old place, plus she got a very good job. According to her, it's not just about running away from the past, but getting rid of it...

We don't know anything about Daniel, he's gone back to his place and that's it, no more information. And in principle, we don't need it.

About Tony, I'll try very hard to get Edie to talk to him again, they're brothers after all and Tony will be an uncle soon... we'll see how it goes.

- My little birdie," Ed came into the bedroom.

- Yeah, Edie. - I smiled.

- Let's go out, huh?

- I don't want to... - I lay on my side, - I'm exhausted, - my belly's already growing and my swelling on my legs along with it. - I laughed

- Maybe then I'll order you some junk food at home? - He smiled slyly and stroked my hair.

- Yay! - I got up and clapped my hands.

- I know the way to your heart! - ¶¶ He started laughing ¶¶

- ♪ Name one person who doesn't like to eat? ♪

- Okay, okay, I give up. - He came close to me and started kissing me on the lips. - I guess there aren't enough days to tell you how much I love you. - He said and bit my bottom lip.

- I love you so much, too! - I ran my hand over his stubble," but if we keep kissing, it won't end well and I and the baby will go hungry...

- Ha ha," the brunette started laughing, "Okay, we'll do it now.

"Love is very beautiful and seductive, it attracts anyone to itself, but it's important to remember, it can also be very poisonous, and trying it out just once wrong can come to a bad end..."