Chapter 16. "Jealousy."

To burn with passion, seeing another's passion, And to be jealous, not yet in love.

Felix Lope de Vega

On behalf of Edmund:

I picked up the girl and she circled my torso with her legs, I led her into the kitchen, kept kissing her the whole time.

- Mr. Wright," she tried to stop me, but nothing worked. I ripped her blouse off and started kissing her lush breasts.

- Don't you like it? - I stopped at her ear and bit.

- The flowers will wilt... - she said, breathing deeply, to which I laughed.

- Are you only interested in flowers now? - Pulling on her hair I asked.

- No, boss, I just feel sorry for them...

- Don't change the subject, sweetheart. - Kissing her lips I said.

- What did I do? - She asked.

- You know how I hate punctuality, Stacy. - I bit her neck, and she screamed.

- I'm sorry... - ...she said, and I had already undressed her completely.

- Where have you been? - I took her by the throat and looked into her beautiful eyes, no sooner had she responded than I entered her, Stacy sailed away in euphoria.

- Mr. Wright, you are beautiful. - She moaned, and I was enjoying myself.

- You didn't answer my question! - Pulling the girl to me again and biting her lips, I waited for an answer.

- I was away because of the courier, they called me and told me to come down and pick up the package. - She spoke and tried to move toward me, but I squeezed her tightly and she was nervous about not getting what she wanted.

- The package is more important than me, so it is! - Said I and began to move very slowly, making her go crazy.

- Edmund! - She was angry.

- I'm Mr. Wright to you, Stacy! - I tormented her.

- Please! - Begged me for that forbidden dose.

- No!

- I'm begging you! - She kissed my neck, and tried every way to get her peak, but I wouldn't let her.

- You're grounded, Stacy! - I pulled her hair and teased her, getting closer to her mouth, but I didn't kiss her. - Are you sorry you chose the package over me? - I spoke into her lips.

- Yes, I am sorry. I'm sorry.

- No, I won't forgive you that!

- I hate you, Mr. Wright. - Already she was exhausted and then I laughed and finished what I started...

I tormented Stacy for a reason, because I saw a pair of curious eyes watching us...

From Joanna's face:

It was like I was frozen and I couldn't move, one part of my brain was telling me to leave because it was wrong to spy on people, but the other part was telling me to enjoy the spectacle, you'll never see that.

I just went crazy, I couldn't believe that Mr. Wright was really such a man... now, I know what it's like to be in bed with a man like that. I'll be honest, I was a little jealous of Stacy, she's beautiful, well-groomed, works as Edmund Wright's secretary, they're great lovers, he bought her a fancy house and keeps spoiling her, plus he gives her pleasure...  As soon as they finished I quietly went back into the room and cried into my pillow again, only this time not because I was a loser, but because of Mr. Wright. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see his sculpted body, but his mere words and movements made me feel like I couldn't stand on my feet anymore. It was as if he was the devil himself who had taken Stacy under his command. All night I couldn't sleep, plus my "neighbors" were making a lot of noise in the bathroom, laughing and drinking and listening to music, and by four in the morning they decided to go to bed, but it wasn't sure, it just knocked me out...

On Edmund's behalf:

- Next time warn me about your visit," she lay on my chest and made foam patterns, we lay in the bathtub, drinking champagne.

- Why? Are you hiding something from me? - I pretended like I hadn't seen anyone at her house.

- No," she smiled and stood up, "it's just that today I was on my way home and I met a girl who was crying on the bench and I decided to help her and she told me her mini story about being kicked out of the house and being left alone.

- How kind you are, Stacey. I ran my hand down her cheek," and what did she tell you?

- Her name is Joanna, it's a beautiful name, isn't it?

- Your name is prettier, honey. - I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her tenderly, deepening the kiss.

- Mr. Wright, listen to me," she stopped me.

- All right, I'll hear you out. - I leaned against the tub rim and took a sip of champagne.

- She told me that her father had kicked her out of the house, because of you, Mr. Wright, you hadn't signed the contract with her father, and now she was left on the street.

- Oh, that fool of a crazy family? - I smiled.

- Edmund, you will sign the contract, won't you?

- No." I answered shortly and poured myself a glass of champagne, "and I didn't give you the right to call me Edmund. - So I said.

- I'm sorry, but why?

- Stacy, first of all you should not interfere in my work, and secondly, I do not benefit from this contract, their terms are not satisfactory to me. Any other questions?

- You've changed, you used to help everyone, and now you get a girl kicked out.

- Stop it, she's got arms and legs, let her go to work.

- Then I'll take her in! She just can't find herself, you know? She needs help.

- It's your house, you do what you want.

- I hope she didn't see or hear anything. - She got up from the bathroom and headed for the shower.

- What are you ashamed of?

- I don't want to scare her off, you never know what she might think of me. - She turned on the water and began to rinse off the foam.

- Let her learn from Aunt Stacy how to please a man. - I grinned.

- I have to work early tomorrow, my boss might kill me. - She wrapped herself in a towel.

- Tell your boss he's an idiot.

- Aren't you going to bed?

- Are you tired?

- You bet I am...

- I'll be right there, wait for me. - I said, and the girl came out of the bathroom.

I stayed in the bathroom for a while and then I took a shower. After the shower, I headed to the second floor to Stacy's bedroom.

On Joanna's behalf:

I woke up to my bladder turning on the alarm. I didn't feel like getting up, I tried to mentally go to the bathroom but nothing came out and had to, got up with great difficulty, I walked down the hallway, and I was walking with my eyes closed until I bumped into someone, I opened my eyes abruptly and instead of raising my head and seeing who was in front of me, I was just looking at something else, hmmm, hmmm...

Mr. Wright was completely naked and water droplets were dripping down him, I could see her sculpted and pumped body and it was a perfect sight...

- I'm here," he took me by the chin and lifted my face, thereby letting our eyes meet...

- God, I'm sorry! - I covered my face with my hands, to which he laughed.

- Stop it, Joe. - He pressed me against him, making my clothes a little wet," I saw you unashamedly watching our classes with Stacy. Aye-aye-aye. - He whispered in my ear, and I almost fell to the ground. - Shameless Joanna Morris. - He pronounced and let go of me and went upstairs, and I continued to stand there with my hands covering my face...

From the author:

Hello there, my good people. How was the chapter?

What do you think of our Mr. Wright?

Hurry up and write your opinion in the comments. ❤❤❤